SEE YA!, in about a month.

RAGDOLL MX

on wednesday i leave for a hunting trip with my dad. were going out to the KOFA game range in Arizona. its between Quartzite and Yuma. my dad and I are going to be hunting for Mule Deer. We were lucky to be picked from their lottery. We will spend about 2 and a half weeks out in the rough. when i get back from that we are going to a family reunion (first one in 15 years) for thanksgiving in Phoenix. then on the way back my wife and I are going to stop off in Flagstaff for a quick little peak at that big hole in the ground (lived 15 years in arizona and still never went to see the grand canyon). so anyway...when iam back, ill post pics of our hunting trip.

SEE YA KIDS!!!!!

Cole

Hope you have better luck then I did in NE Utah - only saw 3 bucks - One on the night before the season(Small Fork Horn), One five days later, that I got(Small fork horn), and One later that day on private property(Small four point).

The small fork that I got really was a pain, I stalked him for about an hour and thought he was gone. Something told me to take it easy going over a ridge and there he was 230 Yards out. He would not stop jogging - I whistled at his azz a couple of times and not even a thought of stopping. Lined him up in the cross hairs, and bang. He continued to walk, so I was going to take a second shot, and he looked at a bush, then fell to the ground. I thought I gut shot him or something, but no I got him in the heart, lungs, and grazed his stomach. The only thing that sucked is the bullet didnt expand and stop in him, so I blew part of his upper leg apart on the exit.

Last night I had chicken fried venison......

^^^ :barf::grin: ^^^

:laughoff: I remember that chit. :shake: Idiot

Have fun Cole, Good luck topping your Frog story. :lol:

Hope you can, but I think that one was the best. :coocoo:

:lol::laughing::laughoff::lol::laughoff::D the frog... :lol::lol:

Be safe brotha. be sure that chit is dead :laughoff:

We'll keep lookin' for your future sandcar. :banghead:

Looking forward to you being gone................ :beercheers: I mean looking forward to the DANK A$$ Jerkry we will have when you get back!!!! :mic:

Good luck getting the :beercheers: And watch where you point your Guns :GWH: I think we all have witnessed your Accuracy! :lol::bawl: