Dumont Passes for Sale

:bs:

I was at Johnny Walker Service and Parts on Boulder Highway just north of Flamingo and they are selling the Dumont passes. They will have the season passes as soon as they are issued. Just thought I would share the info.

:shocked2:

thanks! that info is already in another thread. I got my halloween pass there. I was the 1st person. They had to do a training class while I waited. :bs::loser::boxer:

I was looking for the other thread where Ynot mentioned the Johnnie walker info, but couldnt locate it.

Hey pete, might wanna update the main page info on where to buy passes to include johnnie walker! :shocked2:

the prices are standard issue prices like they always have been.

Pass's 20 bucks until otherwise notified

OHV Sticker 25 bucks.. Everyone should have the same prices.

Nick you are incorrect. The standard price for OHV nonresident stickers is $20. Unless Proshop in Henderson is giving a $5 discount- it is still $20 for the stickers.

The standard price for the Dumont weekly passes as of now, is still $20.

im goin back to nvorb and kickin that old man in the face... ok well maybe not.. but What the hell man...

They were charging $1.00 extra per pass if you payed w/ a credit card..I bought 3 on my card it cost me $63.00 is that what you are talking about?

Nick you are incorrect. The standard price for OHV nonresident stickers is $20. Unless Proshop in Henderson is giving a $5 discount- it is still $20 for the stickers.

The standard price for the Dumont weekly passes as of now, is still $20.

Then I got ripped off last week I paid $25 for mine.

Eli

The only reason I purchased the stickers from NVoff road buggy, is bcuz I saw the ad (for passes) on this site.....if they are trying to make money off of these, the ad shud be removed...I too paid $25 a pop "cash only".......thts $15 more dollars I cud hav donated to diesel fuel :coocoo:

The only reason I purchased the stickers from NVoff road buggy, is bcuz I saw the ad (for passes) on this site.....if they are trying to make money off of these, the ad shud be removed...I too paid $25 a pop "cash only".......thts $15 more dollars I cud hav donated to diesel fuel :coocoo:

The places to buy the stickers and passes are listed on this site for information only. We have no connection with any of the vendors. Is it wrong to charge more? Yes. Will some people pay it for the added conveinance? Yes. It's only $5. I don't see a reason to remove them from the list of vendors that sell passes. I will just update the list and make a note they charge more than others.