my rant for the day

RAGDOLL MX

Blast on. I'll bet my "system" cost a heck of alot more than yours. Try $3500 an ear. Most of time not covered by insurance.

Only good thing about my "system" they come with off switches. I turn them off and laugh my :argue: off at people like you. After 30 years in the entertainment business I got well paid to listen to all kinds of chit although in hindsight I should have spent more of it on ear pugs.

You on the other hand are paying to trash your own hearing. Your next high dollar system can be found in the yellow pages under hearing aids.

Eli

No, see I actually learn from others mistakes. I've had my :old: tell me the ringing in his ears will not go away since all of the Iron Butterfly concerts he attended. My radio never exceeds the 5 spot on the 1-10 scale while I'm the truck. When I do let 'er :blink: , I'm either outside or I have my special $3.00 plugs I bought at the drags a few years back. I would love to hear my grandchildren speak thier first words.

And why did you spend 7 large on a system that will most likely get jacked. :shake:

I may not have payed attention in algebra and history class. But I pay attention to the mistakes of others, they have made them for me, I would look pretty damn stupid if I made the same ones.

But hey Eli, I would love to check out that badass system of you'rs sometime since I missed SEMA this year. :rolleyes:

No, see I actually learn from others mistakes. I've had my :old: tell me the ringing in his ears will not go away since all of the Iron Butterfly concerts he attended. My radio never exceeds the 5 spot on the 1-10 scale while I'm the truck. When I do let 'er :blink: , I'm either outside or I have my special $3.00 plugs I bought at the drags a few years back. I would love to hear my grandchildren speak thier first words.

And why did you spend 7 large on a system that will most likely get jacked. :shake:

I may not have payed attention in algebra and history class. But I pay attention to the mistakes of others, they have made them for me, I would look pretty damn stupid if I made the same ones.

But hey Eli, I would love to check out that badass system of you'rs sometime since I missed SEMA this year. :rolleyes:

I think eli was referring to hearing aids when he said $3500 per ear. Maybe I was wrong though. :argue:

You hit that one right Pete, I am certain that is what Eli was refering to.Hearing aids

Along those same lines. The post that had the free ringtones site on it.......I was checking some of those out with my daughter and one of them was titled "ringtone parents can't hear" I clicked on it and heard NOTHING, but both of my daughters yelled at me to turn it off :ahh: like it was torture to them. So was it just that I am :shake: or too much not protecting my ears? probably both :rolleyes::blink:

RAGDOLLS f*cked UP AND GOT THE 8 BALL ROLLIN

:lol:

i have a system in my truck too, but, out of respect, turn it off at the gas pump if it has some foul language (i think of my son hearing it come out of someone else's vehicle, and that is why I do it) i'll usually listen to the game if its on, or if its the eagles, the police, or someone that doesnt swear, then i have no problem leaving it up so that I CAN HEAR, but not three islands over, which i know yours wasnt up that loud.

btw Cole...i do have the fuggin mp3 of that song...did you get the better quality ring tone of it i sent you?

RAGDOLLS f*cked UP AND GOT THE 8 BALL ROLLIN

:lol:

i have a system in my truck too, but, out of respect, turn it off at the gas pump if it has some foul language (i think of my son hearing it come out of someone else's vehicle, and that is why I do it) i'll usually listen to the game if its on, or if its the eagles, the police, or someone that doesnt swear, then i have no problem leaving it up so that I CAN HEAR, but not three islands over, which i know yours wasnt up that loud.

btw Cole...i do have the fuggin mp3 of that song...did you get the better quality ring tone of it i sent you?

lol...no i didnt...email that to me

cnj7673@hotmail.com

my phone wouldnt let me play that...so send me the mp3 please!

And why did you spend 7 large on a system that will most likely get jacked. :isbb:

But hey Eli, I would love to check out that badass system of you'rs sometime since I missed SEMA this year. :lol:

I don't worry about them getting jacked, I wear hearing aids.

I do worry about getting tossed into swimming pools which actually happened. Guy couldn't believe I wanted 7K after his idea of a joke, I got it or more correctly my attorney did. I worry about losing one which also happened, that time I got to pay. I worry I didn't zip up the pocket of my jacket and they are missing at Dumont or in the middle of the road. I worry about lakes, hot tubs, hot springs and rattlesnakes. A friend let me walk up on one he was sure I could hear. I didn't. Now there's some really fun chit.

Ever start a haircut by "look we have to get this straight before hand because I won't be able to hear what you are asking or see what you are doing?" Then you seat there and hope they get it straight. Fortunately I don't have much hair left for them to screw up.

Try taking your hearing aids out, puting them away, taking your glasses off, putting your helmet on, replacing the glasses then the wife wants to say something AFTER you start the motorcycle. :( Hearing what she says about the pretty red rocks at Logandale in the RZR.... priceless. She still claims I'm not hard of hearing. She says I just have very selective hearing.

I'm not trying to be an :laughoff: I just want you to know what an expensive pain in the :MBdance: hearing loss can be. If those that chose to "blast on" learn something fine...if not.....not my bad.

Eli

I'm not ignoring you. I'm hard of hearing and can't hear you. If you'll turn it down and face me when you speak I'll be glad to either do a better job of ignoring you or tell you exactly what I think of your sorry :rockon: