Greetings from Dumont

SandBlasted

Well you will be very happy to know, as about 1/2 hour ago, the lord of the dunes :old: has decided they are tore up enough and sent us 60-70 MPH winds to smooth them out. That or he is really pissed off at me and found a couple of rocket scientest here to help him burn me out.

Anyway is gonna be smooooooooth my morning if this keeps up. :blink:

A couple of guys across from me on vendors row were burning trash and boxes when the wind came up...ok I can deal with that it came up out of nowhere, but then they decided to add more boxes to the fire.

The wind is blowing straight into me and rolling flaming boxes with it. :shake: I went out side and picked some of the boxes away and walked over to them, and said.. :argue: I'm not the smartest SOB on the planet but what your doing does not see like a real good idea. :rolleyes:

Anyway I hope it ends by morning and we all have a great time on the dunes.

Happy Turkey Day!

Well you will be very happy to know, as about 1/2 hour ago, the lord of the dunes :old: has decided they are tore up enough and sent us 60-70 MPH winds to smooth them out. That or he is really pissed off at me and found a couple of rocket scientest here to help him burn me out.

Anyway is gonna be smooooooooth my morning if this keeps up. :blink:

A couple of guys across from me on vendors row were burning trash and boxes when the wind came up...ok I can deal with that it came up out of nowhere, but then they decided to add more boxes to the fire.

The wind is blowing straight into me and rolling flaming boxes with it. :argue: I went out side and picked some of the boxes away and walked over to them, and said.. :old: I'm not the smartest SOB on the planet but what your doing does not see like a real good idea. :rolleyes:

Anyway I hope it ends by morning and we all have a great time on the dunes.

Happy Turkey Day!

See ya thursday craig!

Matt :shake:

I find it kinda funny you guys are quoting each other and you are the only ones in the conversation so far. :argue:

See ya sometime this weekend, Craig. :rolleyes: I'll cruise by and say hi.

Thats cuz I knew you'd be by and chime in sooner or later and did not want you to get confused by the type of red beans and rice served on merchant ships when the coloring book fell from the sky and damaged your submarine.

Are ya scratching yar head yet? :shake::blink:

Thats cuz I knew you'd be by and chime in sooner or later and did not want you to get confused by the type of red beans and rice served on merchant ships when the coloring book fell from the sky and damaged your submarine.

Are ya scratching yar head yet? :old::shake:

No that makes perfect sense to me. They're pinto beans and white rice. ppfff, and you thought I got confused by that. My submarine is just fine too thank you very much. :old::rolleyes: :argue:

I'll be pulling in to Dumont today sometime late afternoon/ early evening . :blink: