$300.000.00 Car......WTF?

DuneJNKY

So I am told to have my guys in Service to get a 2008 Murcialago LP640 ready for delivery, not unusual. So 30 minutes later I ask why the last minute car deal because i like to know ahead of time and not the end of the day when we have deliveries so i have more than 30 minutes te get my Shiat done :lol: .

Come to find out the Dad and Kid were Christmas shopping, kid wanted a car, Dad bought him a 2008 Murcialago LP640 for X-Mas :laughoff:

Lucky Kid!!!!!!!!

Oh did I forget to mention that the kid is 16!!!

You should've done this:

Make the dad pay you 100 G's,

Take him around back and kick him in the nut's,

Then tell him that's what it will feel like when the kid crashes the car,

Then tell him "Your welcome, I just saved you 200 grand."

That's what I would've done, but that's just me.

You should've done this:

:lol::laughoff::laughing:

Ahhh, :laughoff: I don't know about that one Sean.

My dad bought me this 06' a couple years ago.

If I don't get a new one this year I'll kick em in the nads. :laughoff:

post-591-1196126347_thumb.jpg

post-591-1196126400_thumb.jpg

I wish :laughoff: .................... Here's my pops >>> :banghead:

So I am told to have my guys in Service to get a 2008 Murcialago LP640 ready for delivery, not unusual. So 30 minutes later I ask why the last minute car deal because i like to know ahead of time and not the end of the day when we have deliveries so i have more than 30 minutes te get my Shiat done :laughoff: .

Come to find out the Dad and Kid were Christmas shopping, kid wanted a car, Dad bought him a 2008 Murcialago LP640 for X-Mas :dance:

Lucky Kid!!!!!!!!

Oh did I forget to mention that the kid is 16!!!

Damn....nice present

You should've done this:

:clap: no doubt :lol:

:blink::lol::flipoff:

Ahhh, :grin: I don't know about that one Sean.

My dad bought me this 06' a couple years ago.

If I don't get a new one this year I'll kick em in the nads. :laughoff:

post-591-1196126347_thumb.jpg

post-591-1196126400_thumb.jpg

I wish :booty: .................... Here's my pops >>> :grin:

Hey Randog, I'm in Rancho about 4 days a week, I'll watch for you, kick you in the nuts, and take your car.

:blah::lol: Just kidding!

Way back in 93-94 when we were THE Lambo dealer in LV (before we sold franchise to a group in orange county) We had a 16 yr old kid come in and inquire about buying a Superfly Yellow 93 Diablo from us. Salesman obviously thinking he was wasting his time kinda blew him off, only to find out his name was ....Johnothan Higeholt. Ya he is the only living realitive (grandson) to the Wrigley family (as in the gum etc.) ya he is the sole aire to the corparation, when he turned 16 , he got 50 million dollars, and when he was to turn 25....... he was to get 500 milliion !!! Ya anyway, he wrote a check for 240k for the diablo FYI the only other one they made that color belonged to MADONNA at the time anywho, he drove it for less than a month until the VT model came out ( VT= viscuos transmission) aka ALL WHEEL DRIVE model came out, traded in that old beater and plopped down 320 k on the snappy new all whhel drive VT oh. did mention when he came to pick up the Lambo he was driving a FRIGGIN F40 ????????? there's a half million right there !!! He plowed through that cash in less than 2 yrs. 16 hundred dollar a night hookers get expensive !!! also gave us 76k for a hummer a couple weeks later :assblast: we played that fool like HOOKEY ON FRIDAY !!!!!! :afro: ahhhhhh yes.........old times .................mcgyver. out.

Way back in 93-94 when we were THE Lambo dealer in LV (before we sold franchise to a group in orange county) We had a 16 yr old kid come in and inquire about buying a Superfly Yellow 93 Diablo from us. Salesman obviously thinking he was wasting his time kinda blew him off, only to find out his name was ....Johnothan Higeholt. Ya he is the only living realitive (grandson) to the Wrigley family (as in the gum etc.) ya he is the sole aire to the corparation, when he turned 16 , he got 50 million dollars, and when he was to turn 25....... he was to get 500 milliion !!! Ya anyway, he wrote a check for 240k for the diablo FYI the only other one they made that color belonged to MADONNA at the time anywho, he drove it for less than a month until the VT model came out ( VT= viscuos transmission) aka ALL WHEEL DRIVE model came out, traded in that old beater and plopped down 320 k on the snappy new all whhel drive VT oh. did mention when he came to pick up the Lambo he was driving a FRIGGIN F40 ????????? there's a half million right there !!! He plowed through that cash in less than 2 yrs. 16 hundred dollar a night hookers get expensive !!! also gave us 76k for a hummer a couple weeks later :assblast: we played that fool like HOOKEY ON FRIDAY !!!!!! :afro: ahhhhhh yes.........old times .................mcgyver. out.

:MBdance: Did you work With Jose Luna over there?? He is our Tech over here now. He was there with all the now OC Guys.

Hey Randog, I'm in Rancho about 4 days a week, I'll watch for you, kick you in the nuts, and take your car.

:rockwoot::banghead: Just kidding!

Oh hells yeah, I'll even hold your beer for ya. :assblast:

Now that's bein' pretty cool on my part. :mc_smiley:

That's how I get all my cars. Just ask Dave at Hotrails.

It was like this >>> :undecided: ... :MBdance: ... :banghead:

Anyways,

We'll have to get a beer sometime Sean. :MBdance: