Poetic Justice

WoofersInc

There has been a lot of talk about the idiots out at Dumont. Well while out for Thanksgiving I got to witness some Karma at work. Had a couple of boneheads that had already been past my camp twice and had dusted us out both times. Well as they came by again I happened to be stding by the back of my hauler. I raised my hands to signal "What the heck and to slow down" One of said boneheads proceeds to spin the tires and kick up more dust. He then turns and flips me off. Well while he was looking back with the bird in the air he catches a rut, swaps ends with his quad and gets tossed about 20 feet. He got up right away but I could tell that he heard laughter from all the camps that had witnessed this. Best part was that it turned out to be some 15 year old kid who went back to camp and tried to tell his dad that I was the one who caused him to crash. When dad showed up wanting to know what was up and had multiple people tell him about his kid's action's I thought dad was going to kill him right there on the spot. Dad made him apologize and took away all his riding privileges for the rest of the month. The old be kind to others may have something to it after all.

Edited by WoofersInc

NICE! :laughoff:

Teach em' young.

Last week in Glamis:

We camped down the washes (wash 10).

So, when leaving I'm driving my whole rig down the dirt road and some jackarses on quads are flyin' down right past my truck. :laughing:

Well, as they get by, all I could see and hear is rocks bouncin' off my whole setup. :lol:

I wanted to follow them and do doughnuts in the middle of their camp with my sandcar. :banghead:

Damn I was pist. :rant_on:

People, try to have courtesy for the camps and rigs out there.

Is it that hard to put yourselfs in others shoes?? :laughoff:

Son-of-a :laughoff:

Thats great. :blink::laughoff: Did the bike happen to be a yellow suzuki? I had a run in last T Day (06) with a punk that sounds JUST like that kid. He was quick to talk chit and real quick to run back to his daddy too.

I dont think it was him Pete - After seeing that kids dad, I dont think there was hope for either of them. This kids dad seemed like he actually cared as opposed to the suki kids dad...