Flat biller driving Black LT car?

Sand Saw

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:laughing:

well then, you need to come to Bakersfield, and do some reconoidering, as the "flatbillers" here.......

ATTEMPT to ride, but don't own chit

climb outta their "pimped out" 87 nissan hardbody multicolored standard cab with "we want some p_zzy" blairing at the 7-11, usually with a pregnant teenage girl in the passenger seat

beg for money in front of said store for gas money

attempt to "prerunner" their moms 1994 honda civic 4 door in a development drainage ditch, only to extend the fender wells up another foot, due to a major miscalculation

walkin around with crack bigger than bob's out

talk like they have no formal education

tend to always be gettin one timed on the side of the road by the po po for actin a fool toward the cops

this is the flatbiller mentality i have personally seen. Now if good peeps wore their hats flat, then i wouldnt have a negative mentality toward them. I just havent seen a good flatbiller yet. ................. and im waitin :laughoff:

:dunno:

Jesse James :laughing:

post-1889-1196390685_thumb.gif

The idiot split our line. We were just cruzing across the flats in front of Comp all the way in the back by the small dunes. My dad (Dinicolada) was leading and there was about 6 or 7 qwads (pretty much my whole fam).

The guy slowed for a second as my dad passed, then he punched it, luckily my lil sis was paying attention and slammed on the brakes. I chased him down and dumped the clutch in first gear right in front of him (i love 10 puck brand new paddles on a dirt bike). Took a few minutes to catch him since I was on the fo fitty and not the cr500 but i eventually cought up... :stick_smack::rockwoot:

I have NO clue why that guy decided to take off after pausing to let some of us by!! I even gave him a little "thank you" wave (like I always do to folks yielding to my line of ducklings; I was in no way waving him thru), then all of a sudden he punched it and cut my daughter off. Thank heaven she was paying attention, or else that could have turned into an ugly scene!! I don't condone (sp??) the roosting Justin gave him, but he did need a wake up call!

Did you take a second and bend down and pick up a bag? Or do you just like to biatch?

I understand your point Tim, but being on a 2-wheeler makes it a little difficult to haul trash bags a mile or so back to camp. Which reminds me, LOL, we were out at the S. pole Friday and an empty Coors box came tumbling our way. My youngest grabbed it, we squashed it and bungied it to my quad and took it (and some other trash) back to camp for a proper disposal. :D

:stick_smack:

well then, you need to come to Bakersfield, and do some reconoidering, as the "flatbillers" here.......

ATTEMPT to ride, but don't own chit

climb outta their "pimped out" 87 nissan hardbody multicolored standard cab with "we want some p_zzy" blairing at the 7-11, usually with a pregnant teenage girl in the passenger seat

beg for money in front of said store for gas money

attempt to "prerunner" their moms 1994 honda civic 4 door in a development drainage ditch, only to extend the fender wells up another foot, due to a major miscalculation

walkin around with crack bigger than bob's out

talk like they have no formal education

tend to always be gettin one timed on the side of the road by the po po for actin a fool toward the cops

this is the flatbiller mentality i have personally seen. Now if good peeps wore their hats flat, then i wouldnt have a negative mentality toward them. I just havent seen a good flatbiller yet. ................. and im waitin

:rockwoot:

:idea:

You sure got this right cheese, my senior year I went to North, I think that school has more Bro's (thats what we called flatbillers) than any other school... All my friends rode and loved to 4 wheel and ride in the desert and such, but we all hated the Bro's at our school becuase they just acted like total douche bags... One of the main things that always got me is the ones at my school were pretty white power (of course, its north) but they all listed to KMK and rap :gayboy: , made them look like that much more of a dumb@ss

Granted there is some cool ones out there, but thats the bad thing about stereotypes... the majorityt trash ruins it for everyone...

You sure got this right cheese, my senior year I went to North, I think that school has more Bro's (thats what we called flatbillers) than any other school... All my friends rode and loved to 4 wheel and ride in the desert and such, but we all hated the Bro's at our school becuase they just acted like total douche bags... One of the main things that always got me is the ones at my school were pretty white power (of course, its north) but they all listed to KMK and rap :laughoff: , made them look like that much more of a dumb@ss

Granted there is some cool ones out there, but thats the bad thing about stereotypes... the majorityt trash ruins it for everyone...

I will Agree!!! There are alot of a$$es out there but the one good thing about DDR :rockwoot: Is that the only ones that have BALL$ will actually post :gayboy: :stick_smack:

:chug: All the FlatBillers that give us good ones a bad can lick my :laughoff::idea:

On our way home from glamis veterans day, Woody and I stopped in a mcdonalds. There were 3 BROS there that were all dressed the same, Had the same tattoos and had the same haircuts etc. I thought it was funny as hell. People used to get tattoos to be an individual. Now these Flatbillers are getting tattoos to look just like the next Flatbiller. Flames, nautical star, Iron cross, etc........ And I would guess half of the retards dont even know what the Iron cross, nautical star, represents. Next time you see one of the a$$hats wearing SRH ask them what it stands for. Duhhhh I dont know, But it sure does look cool.

You sure got this right cheese, my senior year I went to North, I think that school has more Bro's (thats what we called flatbillers) than any other school... All my friends rode and loved to 4 wheel and ride in the desert and such, but we all hated the Bro's at our school becuase they just acted like total douche bags... One of the main things that always got me is the ones at my school were pretty white power (of course, its north) but they all listed to KMK and rap :blink: , made them look like that much more of a dumb@ss

John W. North?