Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

well if you got to know me fire poll or what ever you would know its all about having fun!!!!!!!! not whos got the biggest trailer or truck or anything!!!!!!!!!!!!well maybe my rhino,, but the people who know me its all about family and funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!next time at dumont come over and have a bottle of crystall,,that means coors light :dunno:

I'll tip a few back wit ya.....no harm no foul. Just don't spill yer crystall...or whatever. :thumb:

Oh yeah...nice rhino.....

Edited by cmyfirepole
Posted
:laughing: The Rhino is looking good Kenny! :headbang: :laughing: I like the flamed out painting.It looks like everything is coming together very well and I hope I can bum a ride from you soon buddy! :thumb: Congrats on the RC trophy as well. :smiley:
Posted (edited)
:boxer: I BET YOU THOUGHT YOUD NEVER HEAR THIS FROM ME... LOOKIN GOOD, EVEN THOUGH YOUR A :rainbow1: J/K. THE PAINT LOOKS SWEET :rockwoot::thumb: Edited by maxdout
Posted

man that paint on your post looks like i seen it before???????????????? :laughoff:

that not mine dufuss!!! i just posted it, :laughing: but dam i might copy it and change it up a lilttle!!!

Posted

hey everyone!!!! Those red painted plastics ARE NOT his- he just posted them..der

Read his post.

Get em Pete, drop the HAMMER :laughoff:

  • 3 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...