Rhino King # 2

rhino king

# 2 rhino in the works look it already has :beercheers: thats how the king rolls,,,#1 will be for sell with new roll cage and plastic for 9200.00 it will have no bling but it will have a cdi box,,look for the return of king 2 after the custom shop is done with it!!!post-238-1142562873_thumb.jpgbling!

post-238-1142562791_thumb.jpg

post-238-1142562830_thumb.jpg

Edited by rhino king

well see how gay it is when you get your rail and i get mine, well see whos gay!!!!!!!!! :cry: the guy with one air conditioner or the one with two!!!! :thumb::beercheers::thumb: :monkeedance2: ok im done,,,this can go on fore everrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :laughoff:

Who needs that much air conditioning anyway? You are supposed to be out riding not hanging out in your house on wheels. :finger:

:blury: KENNY, YOU HAVE LOST YOUR MIND!!! "I" AM NOT TRYING TO KEEP UP WITH THE "JONES'" BUT IT SEEM SOME OR "YOU" ARE. :thumb: AND LIKE JJ SAID WHO NEEDS DUAL A/C AT THE DUNES. I GO TO HAVE FUN, NOT COMPETE... THERES ALWAYS SOMEONE WITH MORE $$$$$$ THAN YOU OR I HAVE.

I hear ya there....we try and see who has the biggest smile and had the most fun....now there's a contest. :ninja:

I hear ya there....we try and see who has the biggest smile and had the most fun....now there's a contest. :thumb:

well if you got to know me fire poll or what ever you would know its all about having fun!!!!!!!! not whos got the biggest trailer or truck or anything!!!!!!!!!!!!well maybe my rhino,, but the people who know me its all about family and funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!next time at dumont come over and have a bottle of crystall,,that means coors light :ninja:

Edited by rhino king

• 2 weeks later...

bling bling

Offset looks good, although tuff to tell without any bed sides on it. hopefully u won't need to mess with mud flaps etc. Looks good K-dog . Havin' the Jr. theme done on your to Huh ? NOT ! :smiley: Bobby