08 Razor

rhino king

has anybody heard any feed back on the polaris razor??? and how much there going for and what is there top speed really??? also can you get them or are they like the o8 rhino ??hard to get!! :beercheers:

Edited by rhino king

has anybody heard any feed back on the polaris razor??? and how much there going for and what is there top speed really??? also can you get them or are they like the o8 rhino ??hard to get!! :driver:

I drove one across the flats at Dumont over the hallloween weekend. The response on the throttle is completely different than the carb'd Rhino. Very quick and responsive. Because it's narrow it seemed a little unstable making high speed turns without getting the backend to slide. The passenger and driver space is very large for such a small vehicle. I thought that it was a harsh ride on the flats with some small bumps but the owner told me that it smooths out in the sand. Over all my impression was that if your going to dune it you need to widen it out to make it more stable and then it ruins it for trails as it makes it wider. So it kind of defeats the 50" width purpose that it was built for. If you want quick throttle response I would say it is definetly the one to have, but it is still a Polaris and that scares me away.

I like my Rhino better, maybe I am biased but so what? :flipoff::beercheers:

I drove one across the flats at Dumont over the hallloween weekend. The response on the throttle is completely different than the carb'd Rhino. Very quick and responsive. Because it's narrow it seemed a little unstable making high speed turns without getting the backend to slide. The passenger and driver space is very large for such a small vehicle. I thought that it was a harsh ride on the flats with some small bumps but the owner told me that it smooths out in the sand. Over all my impression was that if your going to dune it you need to widen it out to make it more stable and then it ruins it for trails as it makes it wider. So it kind of defeats the 50" width purpose that it was built for. If you want quick throttle response I would say it is definetly the one to have, but it is still a Polaris and that scares me away.

I like my Rhino better, maybe I am biased but so what? :laughoff::beercheers:

:flipoff::driver: Yamaha all the way :grin::bawl:

My friend just bought one for $10,200.00 otd. It's way quick too........64mph with two guys in it. Hey a rhino will go that fast.............when it's being towed on a trailer!!! :laughing:

I call buull shaiiitttttt.........I heard 15k...not 10,200

Every place I talked to said 10299.00 which is msrp...Just can't find one around. Wingnut, if that place has anymore let me know....SF Woody :laughing:

I have checked with four people and they all have paid :headbang1: more than 14k otd....and there in the shop alot with minor problems...maybe next year they will have worked the bugs out!!

Sounds like rhino king is pretty worried about the competition. Do I hear a RZR king??? :boxer::unsure::lol::laughoff:

I knew :banghead: I knew you would go there!!!!! I might???? Razorking...hmmmmm...sounds good!!...thanks pete for :chug: :chug: :laughoff:

Edited by rhino king

corona motorsports corona ca 12900 otd waiting list till january. roll bars are made with .065 wall needs to be replaced quick time. they are winning races so there durability seems to be there. longtravel is the way to go i hear. there even making turbos for them .i like them, im tossed between a single seat rail for the wife and a rzr.

RHINO KING YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET ONE FOR 11,500-12,000 IN UTAH OR CALIFORNIA. WE JUST GOT ONE FOR THE SHOP OUT OF SAN DIEGO DELIVERED FOR 12,000. IF YOU WANT TO SEE HOW FAST THEY ARE COME TO THE SHOP, YOU CAN TAKE A TEST DRIVE.

RHINO KING YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO GET ONE FOR 11,500-12,000 IN UTAH OR CALIFORNIA. WE JUST GOT ONE FOR THE SHOP OUT OF SAN DIEGO DELIVERED FOR 12,000. IF YOU WANT TO SEE HOW FAST THEY ARE COME TO THE SHOP, YOU CAN TAKE A TEST DRIVE.

maybe, but don't forget....PLUS TAX. We still have to pay it- just later down the road when you get an unexpected notice in the mail. :banghead:

I will call ya!!

post-238-1196728549_thumb.jpg

Edited by rhino king