Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

otd motorsports in the bay area

12,000 otd

IIRC

they open tomorrow @ 9 am...i will check for ya kenny

also. if you want, front me the money, i buy it, then turn around and sell it used to you, and on the document i sign, i say i sold it to ya for a grandy......

id be willing to do that for a DDR'r and :banghead:

Posted

otd motorsports in the bay area

12,000 otd

IIRC

they open tomorrow @ 9 am...i will check for ya kenny

also. if you want, front me the money, i buy it, then turn around and sell it used to you, and on the document i sign, i say i sold it to ya for a grandy......

id be willing to do that for a DDR'r and :beercheers:

:headbang1:

Posted

A friend of mine just bought one and had it shipped for around 11K. If you want I can find out where he got it from?

Posted

A friend of mine just bought one and had it shipped for around 11K. If you want I can find out where he got it from?

Sure let us know I'm trying to get Capt to get me one and I've decided thats not going to work so .....the next step is to buy it and show him when he gets home :D

Posted

MY BUDDY JUST GOT ON, STOCK HE HAD IT DOING 62MPH. IT IS ALSO WAY SMOOTHER AND RESPONSIVE THAN A RHINO. FARM VEHICLE VERSUS ACTUAL PLAY MACHINE

Mine isn't broken in yet and I did have a little left but my passenger waved me off at what she said was over 60. GPS said 54. I think Polaris and BMW motorcycles get their speedo's at the same place. Guy at Logandale with one far from stock advised first order of business is getting rid of the stock shocks. I'd have to agree. I think it's got more guts than shocks and springs and it isn't a matter of longer travel.

Eli

Posted

Sure let us know I'm trying to get Capt to get me one and I've decided thats not going to work so .....the next step is to buy it and show him when he gets home :D

:headbang1::coffee::idiot: :jester: :dunno::drunk: :jester2: i knew it

go tina :beercheers::rockon:

Posted

:beer_bang:

11 5 otd BUT

there has been a recall on the gas tank on all RZRs right now...bay area motorsports west is waiting on the parts....AND because of the recall...there is a 15 person waiting list right now

1 650 697 9750

ask for jeff

i will still be willing to help you out kenny

Posted

Here is what I got back from my buddy;

Vetnesnick Powersports 1 608 647 8808 (laurie martin) salesperson. The cost $10,348 .Shipping from Parriothead moovers call me for number. I also purchased extended warranty $480 3yrs. I paid $450 for shipping.

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...