08 Razor

rhino king

otd motorsports in the bay area

12,000 otd

IIRC

they open tomorrow @ 9 am...i will check for ya kenny

also. if you want, front me the money, i buy it, then turn around and sell it used to you, and on the document i sign, i say i sold it to ya for a grandy......

id be willing to do that for a DDR'r and :banghead:

otd motorsports in the bay area

12,000 otd

IIRC

they open tomorrow @ 9 am...i will check for ya kenny

also. if you want, front me the money, i buy it, then turn around and sell it used to you, and on the document i sign, i say i sold it to ya for a grandy......

id be willing to do that for a DDR'r and :beercheers:

:headbang1:

A friend of mine just bought one and had it shipped for around 11K. If you want I can find out where he got it from?

Sure let us know I'm trying to get Capt to get me one and I've decided thats not going to work so .....the next step is to buy it and show him when he gets home :D

MY BUDDY JUST GOT ON, STOCK HE HAD IT DOING 62MPH. IT IS ALSO WAY SMOOTHER AND RESPONSIVE THAN A RHINO. FARM VEHICLE VERSUS ACTUAL PLAY MACHINE

Mine isn't broken in yet and I did have a little left but my passenger waved me off at what she said was over 60. GPS said 54. I think Polaris and BMW motorcycles get their speedo's at the same place. Guy at Logandale with one far from stock advised first order of business is getting rid of the stock shocks. I'd have to agree. I think it's got more guts than shocks and springs and it isn't a matter of longer travel.

Eli

Here is what I got back from my buddy;

Vetnesnick Powersports 1 608 647 8808 (laurie martin) salesperson. The cost $10,348 .Shipping from Parriothead moovers call me for number. I also purchased extended warranty $480 3yrs. I paid $450 for shipping.

• 2 weeks later...