Rhino's are still the hottest thing on the market

dunefreak

hey !!!! didnt you just give the bussines for shopping at gd mart and bringing it home :laughoff::unsure: that is a shame though dang :lol:

huh? give the business?....uhhh.....gd mart?? say what, Bob? :boxer: :chug:

Although that sucks,......that sunset in "after" pics is awesome :laughoff:

I thought the same thing! :chug: :banghead:

huh? give the business?....uhhh.....gd mart?? say what, Bob? :unsure: :chug:

I thought the same thing! :chug: :banghead:

you gave me the bussiness for sending over threads from glamis dunes . com and bringing it to my ddr home. thats what im ribbing you about so dont be gettin all serious and turning me into a chicken or somthing :laughoff::laughoff:

you gave me the bussiness for sending over threads from glamis dunes . com and bringing it to my ddr home. thats what im ribbing you about so dont be gettin all serious and turning me into a chicken or somthing :laughoff: :chug:

:unsure: I'm still confused. But another thing I also am is over it. :chug: :laughoff::banghead:

ok you ruined the joke :laughoff: somtimes you are so literal i was refering to this

:banghead: waste of a thread. We could post lots of GD links like that all day long, but why??

so i responded with this

hey !!!! didnt you just give the bussines for shopping at gd mart and bringing it home that is a shame though dang

as away to rib you but you missed it ( or forgot) so it ruined my joke. and the joy i get from occasionaly giving you a lil chit all in fun :chug: :chug:

Edited by barefoot bob

ok you ruined the joke :boxer: somtimes you are so literal i was refering to this

so i responded with this

as away to rib you but you missed it ( or forgot) so it ruined my joke. and the joy i get from occasionaly giving you a lil chit all in fun :laughoff: :chug:

OK I lied...I'm not over it.......yet. :lol:

At least I posted pics and actually POSTED something though. All you did that time was start a topic and put a link. :unsure::laughoff: :chug: :banghead: