Dirty Dumont Dogs

Kitcat

Hey, for those of you who live out here in Hendertucky, I found a great place to take the dogs after a weekend of them playing in the sand...

It's Soggy Dog - a do-it-yourself grooming place. They supply you with the shampoo, towels, face wash, brushes and an apron. They have these cool bathtubs at waist height. Great for my furry little monsters AND I don't have a mess to clean up at home. I used to get the dogs groomed a while ago, but at $35+ each, it got costly. We tried hooking up the hose to the faucet inside to give them warm water, but what a pain in the A$$!

I discovered this place by my house - off Stephanie & Horizon Ridge, next to Timbers. :beercheers: It's awesome! $12 per medium - large dog ($8 for smaller dogs/cats) and Thursday is half price day!

Here's a picture of my dogs b/c I know how much Dune Freak loves when I post pet pics!!! :headbang1::dunno::idiot:

post-1635-1196734712_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kitcat

wouldnt it be easier to shave them :headbang1: ?

You could do like i do and just throw them in the washer and after thats done... dryer on fluff...

kinda funny on spin dry though :idiot::beercheers:

Capt

Aww - they wouldn't be as handsome if I shaved them (and they'd get cold)! Monkey does his own version of spin dry, running in circles!! :duniemonkie:

We need a doggie smiley!

Thanks for the info. I need to give my to 2 big dogs a bath but it is to cold and I don't want to put them in the bath tub cause the are blowing coat and it would plug up my drains.

I'm gonna have to check it out. Then maybe I can post some more pic's of my dogs too.

P.S. Sorry we can't have a play date with the pup's. My dogs arn't very user friendly.

Thanks for the info. I need to give my to 2 big dogs a bath but it is to cold and I don't want to put them in the bath tub cause the are blowing coat and it would plug up my drains.

I'm gonna have to check it out. Then maybe I can post some more pic's of my dogs too.

P.S. Sorry we can't have a play date with the pup's. My dogs arn't very user friendly.

I used to give them baths at our old house, but what a pain! And with all that hair, they would clog the drains worse than me!! This place is nice and they even have a bath tub in the back behind a little wall, if your dogs go crazy around other dogs.

Yeah, my dogs are really crazy!!! I don't do dog parks or play dates either. One of the last times we took the dogs to the park, they herded all the other dogs into one area. It was cool to watch, but the other dog owners weren't as amused as us! :dunno:

I think you are lying. This was just another excuse to post yet ANOTHER pic of your dogs. :laughoff::laughoff::barf::thumb:

I know you love my dog photos. Just for that, I'll post a couple of the cats!!!! :dunno:

post-1635-1196866441_thumb.jpg

post-1635-1196866577_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kitcat

I know you love my dog photos. Just for that, I'll post a couple of the cats!!!! :beer_bang:

OMG, your crazy cat lady 40 years to early!!!!!! :beerpint: Your poor husband, I'm surprised you didn't tell him you want a real RHINO!!!!!!!! :laughoff: you should change your screen name to 2dog5cat!!

Edited by wingnut

Good Night! :beer_bang: How many animals to you have.

My dogs are herders also. They looks like German Sheps. but theyare not. They are Belgain Malinois

I've seen those dogs before. Our dogs used to do flyball and one of the teams had a couple of them.

:D

OMG, your crazy cat lady 40 years to early!!!!!! :laughoff: Your poor husband, I'm surprised you didn't tell him you want a real RHINO!!!!!!!! :jester2: you should change your screen name to 2dog5cat!!

Don't give me any ideas... we might just have to get a real Rhino!!!

Poor husband???? :isbb: He had a cat (Haley, the tabby) before he met me! And he named our last 2 cats Shakira and Beyonce!!!

I'm cat (and dog) crazy!!! :beer_bang: :beerpint:

Edited by Kitcat

that's a good idea, do they have screens in the drain ?

we have 3 yorkees/yorki ,how ever it's spelled! and when they get wet they loose half the size, I just don't want to see one go down the drain ... :D

Yes, they do have screens. Bear and Monkey filled the screens with all their hair! They have small tubs for small dogs and cats.

:beer_bang: