powerhouse Posted December 11, 2007 Posted December 11, 2007 It's not Christmas til: My family invades my bubble and drinks all my booze. My ugly trees is up. My neighbors go treeing up my Calienta. I always pick the ugly one and it's free Captain Morgan and I make up under the MistleToe. :xmas4: I go broke buying gifts for everyone. NOT THIS YEAR! I can't wait til it is over! :xmas_grinch: Oh! and one more thing. When one of my Major Appliances breaks down Merry eefing x-mas Skyz !! there now , is that better ? Quote
Justwalton Posted December 11, 2007 Posted December 11, 2007 Merry eefing x-mas Skyz !! there now , is that better ? Oh sh*t I need to get dan a step ladder Quote
Pretty Princess Posted December 11, 2007 Posted December 11, 2007 :xmas4: ~ IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR! ~ :xmas4: Quote
ltr450rider Posted December 11, 2007 Posted December 11, 2007 well if its christmas movies were talking about my favorite is: a christmas story... youll shoot your eye out! This is the best EFFIN' movie EVER! Look, it say's Fragile, it must be French. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted December 11, 2007 Posted December 11, 2007 :xmas4: ~ IT'S THE MOST WONDERFUL TIME OF THE YEAR! ~ :xmas4: why yes yes it is... Quote
ntrsandman Posted December 12, 2007 Posted December 12, 2007 (edited) well if its christmas movies were talking about my favorite is: a christmas story... youll shoot your eye out! Who are these imposters?! What off broadway play is the pic from? Thats just wrong! :porn: Edited December 12, 2007 by ntrsandman Quote
ntrsandman Posted December 12, 2007 Posted December 12, 2007 The real family!!!! The other pic is a fake! Quote
SAND~~SNAKE Posted December 12, 2007 Posted December 12, 2007 Its not Christmas until December 25th. Its not xmas untill pete has and xmas party......hint hint Quote
dunefreak Posted December 12, 2007 Posted December 12, 2007 The real family!!!! The other pic is a fake! I'm glad I wasn't the only one thinking that. I was like wtf, who are they?? :porn: Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.