Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

you and Jill got the lowest numbers so far...now thats funny!!!!!!!!!

CMON TIFF!! you got kids you should do much better! good job Tim 36!!!!

What......am I chopped liver? :isbb::laughing:

Posted

lol.I seent this monday on another board. Mine was 22. I guess those of us who have morals get lower numbers...

morals smoral/ hit them eefers !! :dance: :thumb::broke::laughoff::barf:

Posted

<a href="http://www.justsayhi.com/bb/fight5" style="display: block; background: url(http://assets.justsayhi.com/badges/246/383/fight5.mm07adoc27.jpg) no-repeat; width: 296px; height: 84px; font-family: Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 42px; color: #fff; text-decoration: none; text-align: center; padding-top: 145px;">33</a><p><small>Looking for <a href="http://www.cashadvance1500.com">payday loan</a>?</small></p>

I got 33 of them little bastards

Posted (edited)

I couldn't whip any. I didn't have to. I just told the little bastads that if thay didn't behave I would take way their recess, and no cookies and milk at nap time.

Edited by desertskyz

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...