Supercross Finals

stalteri

May 6th @ Sam Boyd stadium is the Supercross finals. I'm going w/ about 15 friends, any buddy else going. I'm bringing the trailer and the 50s :laughoff: , come find us before and after the main event and have a few :laughoff: Should be a great ending to the 06 season...Seeya :laughoff:

Go 22 :beercheers:

its all bout Ricky Carmichael.. :D

Or that runt in the 125 clas.. Milsaps.. hes freakin quick..

Ricky, yeah right. You wanna talk about a a cry baby... they took my points away :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff: oh I know lets pay them off so I can win the title...whatever, they took Reeds points away but he never got them back,mmmmm something :beercheers: with that.

Ricky, yeah right. You wanna talk about a a cry baby... they took my points away :laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff: oh I know lets pay them off so I can win the title...whatever, they took Reeds points away but he never got them back,mmmmm something :beercheers: with that.

That is Havasu Weekend,

May 6th @ Sam Boyd stadium is the Supercross finals. I'm going w/ about 15 friends, any buddy else going. I'm bringing the trailer and the 50s :laughoff: , come find us before and after the main event and have a few :laughoff: Should be a great ending to the 06 season...Seeya :laughoff:

Go 22 :beercheers:

hes not even american,,,dam english riders are gay :laughoff:

hes not even american,,,dam english riders are gay :beercheers:

Listen queenie maybe you should pay more attention cus Australia and England are TWO DIFFERENT COUNTRIES DERRRRRRRRRR!!!!!

Oooohh,and you're still :laughoff::laughoff:

• 1 month later...

Only 3 more days to go, anybody else going? I have a 2 extra tickets for sale as well :D

Ill be there,driving in on friday afternoon. May need a couple extra tickets for friends

how much? If you still have them.

I will be at Sam Boyd around 8:30-9:00 am tomorrrow. :D Seeya @ the races :banghead:

Thanks again for the tickets Tony and the front row parking! I wish we could have tailgated with you after the final race, but we had to go get the kids from the babysitter. It was a blast and a good BBQ pre race! Hope you reeled in some more clients. Later dude and thanks, J.J. :laughoff:

Thanks again for the tickets Tony and the front row parking! I wish we could have tailgated with you after the final race, but we had to go get the kids from the babysitter. It was a blast and a good BBQ pre race! Hope you reeled in some more clients. Later dude and thanks, J.J. :shocked2:

Yeah it was a blast, next year even a bigger crew too. Lucked out on the parking up front and next to the gate. Got home at 1am but got some good prospective builders :D Glad you made it I will post some pics later. :D

I watched it this morning... Thank God for TIVO!! :shocked2: Looks as if Ricky and James both got what they wanted... :D Buba with the world GP championship and Ricky with the supercross title.. :D

I watched it this morning... Thank God for TIVO!! :shocked2: Looks as if Ricky and James both got what they wanted... :D Buba with the world GP championship and Ricky with the supercross title.. :D

Last full season for Ricky as well :D