DDR Get together locations!

RAGDOLL MX

I just can't handle all this !!

someone just put on the DDR becon [bat light] and I'll be there. for the love of Beer man !!

I don't care if we have to park our azz at the klondike !! GETR DONE...

xxoo Dan :lol:

Are you going to be supplying designated drivers :flipoff:

Why would I supply them? That is everyone's own responsibility. Don't treat this gathering like it is some sort of friggen sanctioned event. :beercheers: It's nothing more than meeting up with friends. Actually, on second thought, sure I'll provide designated drivers. I'll call your drunk a$$ a cab or call 456-RIDE. :barf::laughoff::MBdance:

Why would I supply them? That is everyone's own responsibility. Don't treat this gathering like it is some sort of friggen sanctioned event. :beercheers: It's nothing more than meeting up with friends. Actually, on second thought, sure I'll provide designated drivers. I'll call your drunk a$$ a cab or call 456-RIDE. :flipoff::laughoff::MBdance:

I'll drive em home !! hehehe hehe !! right after we play bump & pull :barf:

Edited by powerhouse

at night? I don't think so. :MBdance::beercheers:

I can't even make that ride that Saturday. Gotta work. You'll be back in time for the get together wont you?

I can try.. How fast can the z71 go.. LOL depending on the time of the meet and greet.. sundown around 4:30 hour and half back to vegas home by 6 unloaded showered and ready to go by 8ish?? i should be able to make an appearance :P

Why would I supply them? That is everyone's own responsibility. Don't treat this gathering like it is some sort of friggen sanctioned event. :beercheers: It's nothing more than meeting up with friends. Actually, on second thought, sure I'll provide designated drivers. I'll call your drunk a$$ a cab or call 456-RIDE. :lol::flipoff::laughoff:

:MBdance::laughoff::barf: j/k guys :laughoff:

Guest Crasher

I thought we were having this get together this coming Saturday, the 5th... At least that's what the lil sand flies told me.

That was the orginal plan, but I guess some peeps can't make it. :MBdance: Anyway, we are down if it's this weekend. If not, we'll have to catch everyone the next time since we ill be out of town next weekend. :beercheers:

That was the orginal plan, but I guess some peeps can't make it. :laughoff: Anyway, we are down if it's this weekend. If not, we'll have to catch everyone the next time since we ill be out of town next weekend. :beercheers:

Out of town? wtf? :MBdance:

This whole thing is almost giving me a headache now. :laughoff::lol: Some can make it, some can't, some say wait lets do this, some just want to get drunk whenever and wherever. :laughoff::flipoff::barf: I'm just trying to make it easy for the majority of people. With the server being down I don't see many people knowing about it if it ends up being this weekend. I give up. :laughoff:

Guest Crasher

Out of town? wtf? :MBdance:

This whole thing is almost giving me a headache now. :laughoff::lol: Some can make it, some can't, some say wait lets do this, some just want to get drunk whenever and wherever. :laughoff::flipoff::barf: I'm just trying to make it easy for the majority of people. With the server being down I don't see many people knowing about it if it ends up being this weekend. I give up. :laughoff:

I hear ya!! We are taking the kids to Logandale next weekend, so that's why we can't make it. I say just tell everyone to be at Sierra Gold or PT's this Saturday at whatever time and call it a day!!! You can't please everyone!!!! We are really fine with whatever day is picked, we were just looking forward to this weekend cuz we have no kids a nowhere else to be!!!! :beercheers: I'll take the heat if anyone gets mad!!! LOL :laughoff:

I hear ya!! We are taking the kids to Logandale next weekend, so that's why we can't make it. I say just tell everyone to be at Sierra Gold or PT's this Saturday at whatever time and call it a day!!! You can't please everyone!!!! We are really fine with whatever day is picked, we were just looking forward to this weekend cuz we have no kids a nowhere else to be!!!! :laughoff: I'll take the heat if anyone gets mad!!! LOL :laughoff:

ok Tiff. Sounds good to me. :beercheers: I'm fuggin over it! :barf:

I'll just post it up as offcial then. Whoever can't make it...tough chit! :laughoff: We can always have another get together in a few more weeks for those that can't come.

this Saturday, Jan 5th, 8PM at Sierra Gold on Jones near 215.

SIERRA GOLD

6515 S. Jones Road

Las Vegas, NV 89118

702-221-4120

done. There... now lets go drink :flipoff::ninja::laughoff::MBdance::lol:

Guest Crasher

ok Tiff. Sounds good to me. :MBdance: I'm fuggin over it! :laughoff:

I'll just post it up as offcial then. Whoever can't make it...tough chit! :ninja: We can always have another get together in a few more weeks for those that can't come.

this Saturday, Jan 5th, 8PM at Sierra Gold on Jones near 215.

SIERRA GOLD

6515 S. Jones Road

Las Vegas, NV 89118

702-221-4120

done. There... now lets go drink :barf::barf: :barf: :flipoff::laughoff:

RIGHT ON!!!! See everyone there!!! :laughoff: :chug: :lol::beercheers::laughoff: