DDR Get together locations!

RAGDOLL MX

Since Pete dosent have time to do it.

Here is what has been suggested. Remember some DDR Members are under 21, so if you go to a place that serves food, (like PTs, BW3s) then th "jr" members can join, if that is not a major concern, then you can just suggest any location.

please no thread jacking, or Off topic / sidebar conversations, just suggestions on a get together locations.

Cole

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My suggestions:

(under 50 people) my bar on W Ann and 95 N, Bogeys Bar n Grill, $5.00 buffet, $2.00 or $2.50 beer. just need a nothice long enough to get the stuff ordered for food

any Buffalo Wild Wings

any PT's

Als Garage

Guest Crasher

Sierra Gold/Pt's in Vegas. It's near a freeway so it's easy to get to and there is no need to pre-pay for anything. Plus everyone knows what to expect.

^^^^^^^DITTO!! Centrally located for everyone too. :beer_bang:

^^^^^^^DITTO!! Centrally located for everyone too. :beer_bang:

Depends on what you consider central.

post-475-1198867404_thumb.jpg

I know we're not going to please everyone....but I thought we were collecting the locations and would put it to a vote later. :headbang1:

Depends on what you consider central.

post-475-1198867404_thumb.jpg

I know we're not going to please everyone....but I thought we were collecting the locations and would put it to a vote later. :headbang1:

215 and Jones is pretty central. Like you said, you can't please everyone. Thats a far a$$ drive for me but I don't care. Thats what we have cars for right? :beer_bang:

Sweet ~ Then we all can play :pissed: Naked WII ! :rockon:

I dont wanna play that game... soemthing about a chewbaca :DDRrocks: that scares me...

I could care less where we go... someone just pick a date and a spot..

Well lets get this back up and rolling. :lol:

Here's my thoughts....

I think having it this weekend may be a problem for some. First off, the server is going to be down and that may cause a couple problems. 1) ISBB won't be able to make it because he will be slaving away in Anaheim working on it. and 2) it's kinda last minute and many folks won't be able to get directions or stay updated when and where it is since the forum will be down.

Here is what I am suggesting.

the date: Saturday night, January 12th around 7 PM-?

the place: Sierra Gold or PT's (read locations below)

I spoke with alot of people this weekend in person and I think either the PT's on Decatur and 215 or Sierra Gold on 215 and Jones will work for most. I don't know if we should bother with the banquet room yet. It may be overkill for what we want to do. Keeping it simple might be the best bet. I would still like to check into it. I'm thinking the restaurant area of those places has tons of room for everyone even if we end up having 30-50+ people.

ummm the weekend of the 12th is the 2 wheeler weekend ride LOL...

at night? I don't think so. :thumb::lol:

I can't even make that ride that Saturday. Gotta work. You'll be back in time for the get together wont you?