new header!

dunefreak

what...you can't see the change on your pc? :pissed: Everyone esle seems to see it just fine. :laughing:

I'm still seeing the old one....even after cleaning up all temp files, cookies and history too. I'll see it at home....not time to deal w/ the effen work computer. Who knows what changes are pushed to this PC at night.

I'm still seeing the old one....even after cleaning up all temp files, cookies and history too. I'll see it at home....not time to deal w/ the effen work computer. Who knows what changes are pushed to this PC at night.

Wow....I can see it when I log out, but when I log back in......it's back to the old one. Looks good! :pissed:

I'll call Billy Gates and ask him to get my PC fixed pronto!!!! :laughing:

Wow....I can see it when I log out, but when I log back in......it's back to the old one. Looks good! :beat:

I'll call Billy Gates and ask him to get my PC fixed pronto!!!! :pissed:

hmm thats fuggin wierd :beat::pissed: I dunno what to tell ya on that one. :dunno: You are prob more computer literate than me. :dunno:

Niice! Is that Cheese? LOL

Yep, in the middle it is....on the cheese colored quad. :beat:

On the left is my buddy, Steve (thumper). The rail pic was courtesy of 80grit. I believe the rail is his buddy's. Thanks again Rob. :laughing:

Wow....I can see it when I log out, but when I log back in......it's back to the old one. Looks good! :pissed:

I'll call Billy Gates and ask him to get my PC fixed pronto!!!! :laughing:

clear your cache the hard way.. not just ctrl+f5 and try again.. ORRRRRRR for us admin folk..

down in the verrrrrrrrry bottom left corner of the forums screen there is a little drop down menu.. probably says IPB default skin.. change it to header test.. only us admins are allowed to see that stuff..

clear your cache the hard way.. not just ctrl+f5 and try again.. ORRRRRRR for us admin folk..

I think he already did...

i just wish i could get the coding right everywhere else to use that but cant seem to get things to line up properly i know its something im doing but thats another day.. especially when we upgrade forum software we are gonna have to learn how to do this crap all over again.

done! :grin: Damn I'm gettin kinda good at this crap. I almost feel like a computer geek now. :flipoff::news:

i just wish i could get the coding right everywhere else to use that but cant seem to get things to line up properly i know its something im doing but thats another day.. especially when we upgrade forum software we are gonna have to learn how to do this crap all over again.

what doesn't line up in that skin? Seems to look ok to me. :banghead:

its not the skin that doesnt line up.. its when i take it and apply it to say the homepage.. i cant get the sh*t to line up properly there..

ohhhh ok. I see. I think I remember dealing that crap. That was right before when we said srew the rounded corners for now. :grin: