Do you have Utah stickers?

iweb

why do you have two stickers. we went to sand hollow last yer and i got one apeice for th quads. just put them on the back fender. i have heard that utah honers cali stickers. and the other way around. does anyone know for sure if tht is true?

why do you have two stickers. we went to sand hollow last yer and i got one apeice for th quads. just put them on the back fender. i have heard that utah honers cali stickers. and the other way around. does anyone know for sure if tht is true?

Utah requires two stickers and issues them as such. The directions on how and where to apply them come with the registration. On my raptors,they are under the fenders left side front,right side rear and visable on the trailer regardless of orientation. Utah does recognize out of state stickers until you formally take up residence here,then you must get all vehicles registered in state. :D

Me too... One trip to Sand Hollow... One quad.... One sticker good for a year from date of purchase... My Cal sticker was already expired so not sure who honers who... never asked, der...

Me too... One trip to Sand Hollow... One quad.... One sticker good for a year from date of purchase... My Cal sticker was already expired so not sure who honers who... never asked, der...

Is the utah sticker in conjunction with your out of state registration? BTW, Sand Hollow has been a rip off since they oepned Go to Corral Pink. No fee,better sand and trails.

Is the utah sticker in conjunction with your out of state registration? BTW, Sand Hollow has been a rip off since they oepned Go to Corral Pink. No fee,better sand and trails.

I have two stickers on by quad, one for CA and one for Utah. Still nevr been to Coral Pink but I like Sand Hollow cause of the water...

I have two stickers on by quad, one for CA and one for Utah. Still nevr been to Coral Pink but I like Sand Hollow cause of the water...

That is a good reason. I live 15 minutes from Sand Hollow. Before the lake, duning was free. Now the state charges access fee and blocked any other route and we don't get anything in return. I do now some back ways in but they will ticket if they catch you, so when I have gone, I've paid the ransom. I have a boat and would go there if not for the fact I like boating at Quail better. less jet skis and trout are catchable at Quail. Small mouth bass and blue gill at Sand Hollow and maybe some catfish. Water is too warm for trout.

I have to say, because I live in Utah, I get two stickers, and the instructions called for visable front and rear. I place them under the fenders of my raptors. I will see what goes now with my new Rhino I pick up in two hours. I wil lcertainily visit this issue here again with what I find out for the rhino. :beercheers:

There may be difference between resident and non-resident???

Bingo!! I just picked up my new rhino and asked the dealer,and if you are out of state,you can get a permit (single sticker) for like $30. My stuff is in state and comes with two stickers.

Damn, that rhino is sweet :D

:shoot: Was just up to Sand Hollow 2 weeks ago, nice place, buddy owns lots up there next to the lake. We didnt see anyone parked near the lake as usual, we stayed in the hook-up area, do they still allow you to dry camp near the lake?

:laughoff:

Yes..... $9 a night