Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

:headbang: :P:P:P:P

I'm w/ ISBB, but everyone has their personal preference :laughing:

Don't get me wrong, I own a bunch of Yamadog's (currently=Rhino's & TTR 125LE past=Banshee's, Raptors, Warriors, Blaster, ETC.) But if you want the Dirtbike with the most technological advancements- YOUR RIDING :laughoff: RED :ninja: !

Posted

Actually your riding BLUE this year... Freshly released aluminum frame YZF450... Reviews put it light years ahead of the crfs in handling power and overall asthetics... :D

Posted

Actually your riding BLUE this year... Freshly released aluminum frame YZF450... Reviews put it light years ahead of the crfs in handling power and overall asthetics... :D

Oh forget it then, here is my real big boys bike anyways! But it's still RED!!!

post-195-1136339560_thumb.jpg

Posted
:D just givin ya sh*t.. :) if i get a honda it would be a cr500 and not one of thier thumpers... just not a fan of there cam/valve setup.. but thats just me.. :D
Posted

:D just givin ya sh*t.. :) if i get a honda it would be a cr500 and not one of thier thumpers... just not a fan of there cam/valve setup.. but thats just me.. :D

It's all good! CR500's KICK a$$!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Sandcars_Unlimited_Motor.jpg

Hey that's half Honda power, half Ford power, Joe!

How do you like that supercharger on there joe??

I'm sure he hates it...............derrrr. What do you think? :thumbsdown:

Posted

I have heard mixed stories about the super chargers on the hondas... so i wanted to find out how HE really felt...

DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Posted

I have heard mixed stories about the super chargers on the hondas... so i wanted to find out how HE really felt...

DERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

your a$$ hurts :thumbsdown:

Posted

For all around dunability it perferct. The turbo pulls better on the top, but the grunt of the blower on the bottom is awesome. Its like having a 450 Hp LS1 without the weight and extra legnth for leverage to make it wheelie too much. It will only wheelie when I try real hard.

Posted

I have one of those complete Eaton superchargers sitting in a box. I pulled it off a new lightning a couple years ago and replaced it with a Kenne Bell. If you guys know anyone willing to purchase it for a cool project, I will make them a good deal! I also have a complete used Paxton Novi 1200 polished and innercooled kit off an escalade, willing to deal also?

Posted

I have one of those complete Eaton superchargers sitting in a box. I pulled it off a new lightning a couple years ago and replaced it with a Kenne Bell. If you guys know anyone willing to purchase it for a cool project, I will make them a good deal! I also have a complete used Paxton Novi 1200 polished and innercooled kit off an escalade, willing to deal also?

Trav, what don't you have for sale? :thumbsdown:

  • 2 weeks later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...