Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
Posted

I always thought u guys were a lil closer then normal friends :ban-split:

That's from a long time ago. :blury:

:wedgie: maybe you didn't READ the entire post and thread :rules: I was talking about being a Yamaha guy.

Best manufacturer - Hands down :cry:

im a blue man myself... :D

:contract::P:P:P:P

I'm w/ ISBB, but everyone has their personal preference :coocoo:

  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

sweet bike wingnut. happy to see more DDR peeps on hondas. i was starting to think every DDR member had yamaha quads

Nope not ALL Yamaha's

Hey Wingnut I guess I just joined up with you. My new 05 Honda TRX450r

Finally learned how to kick start it. Thank You Don :laughoff:

Haven't done anything to it yet, completely stock, finish the rail first, then work on this baby!!

post-2396-1187228649_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1187228668_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1187228687_thumb.jpg

Posted

Nope not ALL Yamaha's

Hey Wingnut I guess I just joined up with you. My new 05 Honda TRX450r

Finally learned how to kick start it. Thank You Don :laughoff:

Haven't done anything to it yet, completely stock, finish the rail first, then work on this baby!!

post-2396-1187228649_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1187228668_thumb.jpg

post-2396-1187228687_thumb.jpg

Cool now you can kick Bobs a$$ on the hill(or at least your bike could)

Posted

Cool now you can kick Bobs a$$ on the hill(or at least your bike could)

Thanks everyone :D

And Dan I FINALLY went up comp! I was sooo proud of myself, you would have been too if you were there!!

Posted

Congrats on your new bike Jodi! :thumb:

Congrats on going up comp, :whoop: I have only been up there 2x's as a passanger in a rail. Lots of fun but to :chkn: to try and go up on a quad, plus I'm not a very good rider.

  • 2 months later...
Posted

here is the quad im getting. Well its pretty much mine already. Im not a Kawasaki guy but im getting a good deal on it. I just put the nerf bars on the other day.

Image002.jpg

Posted

my little 700

my little 70!

post-475-1193177655_thumb.jpg

Had to put it off for a little while, but now I'm ready to finish it. I have cool black plastics for it. :laughing:

3-wheelers are allowed in this thread right?

Guest Crasher
Posted

my little 70!

post-475-1193177655_thumb.jpg

Had to put it off for a little while, but now I'm ready to finish it. I have cool black plastics for it. :lol:

3-wheelers are allowed in this thread right?

That's awesome Gerald!! Don't let Craig see it, he may take it!! :DDRrocks: He's been looking for one for almost a year! They are usually sold in seconds flat and he can never get there in time. :flipoff: Are you bringing it out with you this trip???? We should have kept our Honda 185 and raced them!! :slap::laughing:

Posted

That's awesome Gerald!! Don't let Craig see it, he may take it!! :slap: He's been looking for one for almost a year! They are usually sold in seconds flat and he can never get there in time. :flipoff: Are you bringing it out with you this trip???? We should have kept our Honda 185 and raced them!! :lol::DDRrocks:

I actually have it apart at this time......but it will be going back together soon.

It's really gonna burn him when he hears that my neighbor GAVE it to me. He actually told me I was doing him the favor. :laughing: Of course I had to run the VIN because it was too good to be true. :fro_smokin:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...