superbowl weekend 2008 Feb 1-3

Richard Cheese

As for the DS in the banner, are you serious or messing around? :beer_bang: That's cheese.

The one in the banner looks totally different than the one Jason posted a picture of in this post. Different front bumper, different color skid plates, no radiator scoops, no aftermarket lights, SMALLER rider :thumb: , etc...

And by looking at the flag, the one in the banner is going faster than Cheese has ever gone! :beer_bang:

Just wondering how the stator holds up with those lights. I'll be seeing it early Friday anyway so I'll ask him then.

Hope somemore peeps can make it out. Looks like good weather is in store.

The one in the banner looks totally different than the one Jason posted a picture of in this post. Different front bumper, different color skid plates, no radiator scoops, no aftermarket lights, SMALLER rider :beer_bang: , etc...

And by looking at the flag, the one in the banner is going faster than Cheese has ever gone! :beat:

Just wondering how the stator holds up with those lights. I'll be seeing it early Friday anyway so I'll ask him then.

Hope somemore peeps can make it out. Looks like good weather is in store.

Well I took the pic and I know it was him so I don't know what to tell ya. :slap: :beer_bang:

We'll probably see ya Saturday. :thumb:

Just got off of the phone with Jason, he said the dunes SUCK! Said that they're sopping wet, all rutted out, the weather is insanely terrible, sand is the worst he's ever seen. He's packing up and leaving right now.

EVERYBODY STAY HOME THIS WEEKEND....

Just got off of the phone with Jason, he said the dunes SUCK! Said that they're sopping wet, all rutted out, the weather is insanely terrible, sand is the worst he's ever seen. He's packing up and leaving right now.

EVERYBODY STAY HOME THIS WEEKEND....

:flipoff::laughing:

Just finished loading the food, wood, fuel, and bikes. Hitting the rack for that five o'clock alarm. Should be there between 9 and 10 in the morning.

I'm with ya Pete, almost anytime is a good time to ride, but what is out there now is one of the reasons that we have made SB weekend a tradition. No crowd at all, awesome weather, and almost always perfect sand. Let's ride ya'll.