Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

Was a good trip even with the mishaps.

Here we go...............

Prez gets a lifetime achievment award for always hanging in there.

My truck can now pull potisi at 70mph with pedel still left but it will catch on fire(Thanks for saving it Pauly).

Pauly can't wear white shirts.

Vince can still blow nasty farts from Mexican food he ate 3 days earlier :slap::laughoff:

Terry forgot coffee even though he owns a coffee shop!!! :nah:

MLK looked like an off weekend :freakin_nuts:

Tiff's cooking was missed and everyone thought she sent us with food and I was hiding it!!! :flipoff:

Paul and I missed our better halves and are even more gross when they aren't there.

Randog "found" a very cool billet cap poker thingy

Pete is the ultimate "THUNDER STEALER"!!!!!! And Anna hates him for it!!!!!!

Cones, cones cones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim finally caught on fire!!!!!! DERRRR

Jim is foxy sand snake!!!!!

Camp fire conversation was epic as usual!!!

Got some good, nice runs in!!!!

Farm equipment can dune with the right driver!!!

Joe duner won't be able to tie his shoes until next weekend because he duned the king quad all weekend!!!! :slap:

OGP has a mullit!!!!

Woody is back up paparazzi!!!

Good times like always!!!!

Details! Details!

Posted

Yiah Yiah :slap::lol:

That was a fun trip. There were hardly anyone in the dunes.

Some weekends I don't even like to lead cuz the traffic.

But this weekend was Awesome. :laughing::laughing::banghead:

I'll give the sand an 8.0 , Today would have been a 10, but we left early. :laughoff:

On Saturday's morning run, I was told I got out some aggressions I didn't even know I had. :freakin_nuts:

Saturday night JagerBlasters in the alley. :drunk2:

Glad we found a use for that billet thingy I found. :laughoff::flipoff:

It's good to let Brice ( sandseeker ) know where you camp. He brings gifts. Thanks Mang. :laughoff:

I missed out on the cheese :assblast: . damit damit. :laughoff:

I also missed the Meet and Greet. I was patching a hole in my thin arse paddles. :laughoff:

The hill couldn't have been any more fun. Love it when it's that empty. :laughoff:

Always good times with DDR peeps. :slap::lol::nah:

It was nice to finally dune with you Terry ( ynot ). :lol:

Here's a pic of all the cars you lead to the North Pole. Right to Left:

Stu, Mark, Bob, painterjoe, Lou, ynot, Randog, Donny, the gold/yellow car is a friend of Sand Pirate.

Nice run Terry. :laughoff:

post-591-1200976228_thumb.jpg

Posted

I had a blast this wekend. First time to Dumont and was great to have almost all to myself! Also the first time out with th e car that I dont have to do engine work, although I do have to replace my rear arms I bent from jumping at the bottom of comp. :)

Was nice to meet some of you, although I cant remember names, but I see the faces in the pics. For those that dont know me, my car is parked on the pass side of the blown Ghost Rider themed car, and I'm the fat guy sitting on the tire that shouldnt be wearing a white shirt..LOL

:freakin_nuts:

Posted

Alright, to all peeps that went this weekend

IT WAS AWESOME!!!!!

even without my car.....????? everybody made me feel at home.... Pete you are the man. :freakin_nuts: :laughoff: RANDOGG major props to your runs once again, good thing I didnt have my car to pass you :slap::lol: j/k... LOUIE is also the shiiizzzzzle, gotta meet him everybody....... out there he finds every thing interesting :nah: painter joe is the sh*t with nothing but laughs and a great friend to have around. It was great to have the ddr family in the group this time. Had a great time I don't think we can have a bad time huh randy?

:slap::flipoff: :kart:

Oh yea I think that Louie's dog did thai pissing thing SORRY?!!! :lol:

Posted (edited)

Its was a great weekend And Still not over yet My Baby girl showed up Sunday Morning Shes 9 month prego we went for a ride Nice and Slow she went back to Camp Sleep for about 6 hours while we played Pack up about 4:00 pm Arrived Home at 8:00 pm She took a shower and Went in to Labor Arrived At Hospital in Anaheim at 11:00pm on sunday as we Speak now she is Having A Baby Monday 24 hours later Ya My Baby is having a baby

Kylee Ann rey Tomblin Born on 1/22/08 at Approx 10;pm Grandpa Al

But the Weekend was great we had a good time got to meet some good people Car run a little slow still need tuning and a few bugs worked out but It Was A GOOD Time :nah: :freakin_nuts: :slap::flipoff:

Edited by AL T
Posted

I had a blast this wekend. First time to Dumont and was great to have almost all to myself! Also the first time out with th e car that I dont have to do engine work, although I do have to replace my rear arms I bent from jumping at the bottom of comp. :)

Was nice to meet some of you, although I cant remember names, but I see the faces in the pics. For those that dont know me, my car is parked on the pass side of the blown Ghost Rider themed car, and I'm the fat guy sitting on the tire that shouldnt be wearing a white shirt..LOL

:freakin_nuts:

YA and the Ghost rider car drivers is Fat TOO He Has A big belly Nice Riding with you this weekend Have to doing 1 more time soon Thanks AL

Posted

Its was a great weekend And Still not over yet My Baby girl showed up Sunday Morning Shes 9 month prego we went for a ride Nice and Slow she went back to Camp Sleep for about 6 hours while we played Pack up about 4:00 pm Arrived Home at 8:00 pm She took a shower and Went in to Labor Arrived At Hospital in Anaheim at 11:00pm on sunday as we Speak now she is Having A Baby Monday 24 hours later Ya My Baby is having a baby

Kylee Ann rey Tomblin Born on 1/22/08 at Approx 10;pm Grandpa Al

But the Weekend was great we had a good time got to meet some good people Car run a little slow still need tuning and a few bugs worked out but It Was A GOOD Time :wedgie: :MBdance::flipoff::woo_hoo:

Congrats Al!! Hehe..Gramps. you buy a walking stick yet..LOL

Guest Crasher
Posted

Was a good trip even with the mishaps.

Here we go...............

Prez gets a lifetime achievment award for always hanging in there.

My truck can now pull potisi at 70mph with pedel still left but it will catch on fire(Thanks for saving it Pauly).

Pauly can't wear white shirts.

Vince can still blow nasty farts from Mexican food he ate 3 days earlier :wedgie: :shots:

Terry forgot coffee even though he owns a coffee shop!!! :idiot:

MLK looked like an off weekend :MBdance:

Tiff's cooking was missed and everyone thought she sent us with food and I was hiding it!!! :woo_hoo:

Paul and I missed our better halves and are even more gross when they aren't there.

Randog "found" a very cool billet cap poker thingy

Pete is the ultimate "THUNDER STEALER"!!!!!! And Anna hates him for it!!!!!!

Cones, cones cones!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim finally caught on fire!!!!!! DERRRR

Jim is foxy sand snake!!!!!

Camp fire conversation was epic as usual!!!

Got some good, nice runs in!!!!

Farm equipment can dune with the right driver!!!

Joe duner won't be able to tie his shoes until next weekend because he duned the king quad all weekend!!!! :clap:

OGP has a mullit!!!!

Woody is back up paparazzi!!!

Good times like always!!!!

Liar!!! There was a huge batch of enchiladas I made for everyone!!!!

Just kiddin. :flipoff:

Posted

Some pics from the weekend.

Trash left over from New Years weekend we cleaned up.

trash.JPG

Saturday morning.

dumont1.JPG

dumont2.JPG

dumont3.JPG

My daughters first buggy ride.

firstride.JPG

firstride2.JPG

Her first time on a quad...on the leash.

firstquad.JPG

Out for a ride. Me on the left, Al T in the middle, and Shawn Jones from Jones Fabrication on the right.

dumontride.JPG

And finally a good one of my car.

mycar.JPG

Hope they dont load too slow. Sized them down by 50%.

Phil

Posted

Its was a great weekend And Still not over yet My Baby girl showed up Sunday Morning Shes 9 month prego we went for a ride Nice and Slow she went back to Camp Sleep for about 6 hours while we played Pack up about 4:00 pm Arrived Home at 8:00 pm She took a shower and Went in to Labor Arrived At Hospital in Anaheim at 11:00pm on sunday as we Speak now she is Having A Baby Monday 24 hours later Ya My Baby is having a baby

Kylee Ann rey Tomblin Born on 1/22/08 at Approx 10;pm Grandpa Al

But the Weekend was great we had a good time got to meet some good people Car run a little slow still need tuning and a few bugs worked out but It Was A GOOD Time :idiot::MBdance: :wedgie: :flipoff:

Holy crap :woo_hoo: At least you made it back to civilization in time, I don't think the rangers out there could deliver a baby! Congrats!

Posted

were you over by banshee hill at about noon on sunday????

nope

I was hoping you wouldn't remember. :flipoff:

:MBdance: hell no, I had to throw that one in there :poke:

Stu, Mark, Bob, painterjoe, Lou, ynot, Randog, Donny, the gold/yellow car is a friend of Sand Pirate.

Nice run Terry. :woo_hoo:

post-591-1200976228_thumb.jpg

Is that a Quicksand car? If so it looks like the car Bob Fabel used to own. Bob is who I bought my red busa car from a couple years ago. ;)

Posted

Congrats on the new arrival!! You pushed the baby out on that nice ride!! LOL

Ya Its was that 90 MPR thru the woops maybe ? Not really or The 60 mpr thru the dunes ??

She is doing well both momma and baby Thanks AL T :fro_smokin: :duniemonkie:

Posted

Holy crap :MBdance: At least you made it back to civilization in time, I don't think the rangers out there could deliver a baby! Congrats!

Thank you She is doing well

Posted

Here are a few pics for now... :flipoff: gotta go through the 102 pics I took.

sure...out of ALL your pics you post up the effed up drunk facial expressions of us. I have plenty of ammo too if you wanna play that game. :dance: :lol: :chug:

Posted

Its was a great weekend And Still not over yet My Baby girl showed up Sunday Morning Shes 9 month prego we went for a ride Nice and Slow she went back to Camp Sleep for about 6 hours while we played Pack up about 4:00 pm Arrived Home at 8:00 pm She took a shower and Went in to Labor Arrived At Hospital in Anaheim at 11:00pm on sunday as we Speak now she is Having A Baby Monday 24 hours later Ya My Baby is having a baby

Kylee Ann rey Tomblin Born on 1/22/08 at Approx 10;pm Grandpa Al

But the Weekend was great we had a good time got to meet some good people Car run a little slow still need tuning and a few bugs worked out but It Was A GOOD Time :wedgie: :lol::flipoff: :chug:

Congrats on the new arrival!! :dance:

Posted

sure...out of ALL your pics you post up the effed up drunk facial expressions of us. I have plenty of ammo too if you wanna play that game. :chug: :dance: :wedgie:

:flipoff::lol: I think those might be the worst I have, but I still have about a hundred to look through :lol: you have nothing on me :dope:

I do have 1 of Pauly's :dunno: ...... :think:

Posted

:dunno::nah: I think those might be the worst I have, but I still have about a hundred to look through :lol: you have nothing on me :lol:

I do have 1 of Pauly's :think: ...... :dope:

You sure about that? post-3-1201102565_thumb.gif

:wedgie: :dance: :lol: :chug: :flipoff:

Posted

Hey dudes and dudetts!!! Thanks for a great weekend. I finally got to go to a meet and greet for the first time (I wasn't nappin'). It was good to see some of the peeps that make me laugh, cry or want to do heavy amounts of illegal drugs. And my life is one step closer to being complete now that I know what a

cheese burger really is

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...