CHECK IT OUT

Sincity_blondie

Check this email out I got today. Guess Im going to be big pimpin now!! Sweet now I dont have to get a job!!

:chug: :clap::lol::drunk:

Solicitor,Advocate and Notary Public

Office: Hanover House, 45/51 Hanover

Street, Edinburgh, EH2 2PJ, LONDON,CITY

Senior Advocate / Principal Attorney.

TELEPHONE: +44-701-1140272.

FAX NUMBER: +44-8709-124801.

Email address: aprilglover1955@yahoo.es

Last and Final Notification of Bequest

Congratulation! On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr. Kelvin McGrath, I once again try to notify you as my earlier letter to you through the Post Office was returned undelivered,therefore I now attempt to reach you via your email address as it appears to be the next and the only option left unexplored.

Engr. Kelvin McGrath (late), made you a beneficiary in his will,he left Two Million Seven Hundred United States Dollars (US$2.700.000.00)to you in the codicil and last testament to his will. My client,Engr Kelvin McGrath was a pioneer member of STRABAG CONSTRUCTION CO.LTD,a dedicated Christian and Philanthropist.

He died on the 9th day of February 2004 at the age of 82 and his Will is now ready for execution. Please If I reach you as I am hopeful I will,endeavor to get back to me as soon as possible to enable me conclude my job,you should forward along your current telephone and Fax numbers,your current mailing address.

You can contact me through my private email address:aprilglover1955@yahoo.es

Once again, I congratulate you for this is a significant honor indeed as it behooves you herefore to act at once to avoid risk of forfeiture to the deceased family.

Yours In Service

Barr April Glover (Sectional Head)

Probate and Bequest Division For:

BRECHIN TINDAL OATTS

ONLY TOOK 4 YEARS FOR HIS WILL BE BE READY TO READ!!! AWESOME!!

STUPID FUGGIN SPAMMERS! do people really fall for this??? :booty:

i would send them a bill for your 450 and toy hauler...fuel...food...dumont passes and tell them that they were from 4 years ago, and that you have been waiting for him to die, and that the bill needs to be paid...youll give them 20% of the bill if they wire the fees and bills to you right away......:blink:

Check this email out I got today. Guess Im going to be big pimpin now!! Sweet now I dont have to get a job!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

You can contact me through my private email address:aprilglover1955@yahoo.es

Once again, I congratulate you for this is a significant honor indeed as it behooves you herefore to act at once to avoid risk of forfeiture to the deceased family.

ONLY TOOK 4 YEARS FOR HIS WILL BE BE READY TO READ!!! AWESOME!!

STUPID FUGGIN SPAMMERS! do people really fall for this??? :jester:

Well, if the whole family is now deceased, you have nothing to worry about!! :lol:

hey congradulation! haha maybe they could use spell check before they send this SH*T

Ya think?!? :laughoff: (Maybe you could use it too....congratulations) post-1889-1202583792_thumb.gif :lol: