Sand Blasting

EY3BA11

The blast center guy, changes media depending on what it is. I talked with him at lenght about stripping a 65 big block vette for a frame off. He actually did an early vette before. I dont have the number but he was pretty fair to me. Just call information and ask for the blast center. Its in that industrial complex with a high end body shop, nothing around but benz, bmw, porsches, etc etc...its right across the way.

He did the entire 54 henry j body , and I ve got a 57 chevy for him to do next. BTW, they use plastic media most of the time, and it depends on what finish you want too.

The blast center yielded nothing.. however A strip center.. is probably who your thinking of... they are off highland in a industrial complex w/ exotic car body places.. so i assume its the right place.. quoted 50 bucks and depending on what week anywhere from 1 week to 1-2 day turn around depending on when i bring it in.

ken... the guy i talked to today does glass and plastic media i didnt ask if he can soda blast.. however he said he is one of the best in town and has been around forever..

His name was Ron. 525-0540.. seemed reasonably priced and very knowledgable when i talked with him. Was only gonna charge me $50 as a estimate to get it done.. time frame depended on the media he was using that week.

ken... the guy i talked to today does glass and plastic media i didnt ask if he can soda blast.. however he said he is one of the best in town and has been around forever..

His name was Ron. 525-0540.. seemed reasonably priced and very knowledgable when i talked with him. Was only gonna charge me $50 as a estimate to get it done.. time frame depended on the media he was using that week.

:banghead::broke: your right....strip center....I dont know what I was thinking. :broke: :beer_bang: