METH.... the breakfast of CHAMPIONS

Richard Cheese

:laughing:

Naked man arrested at Frazier Park motel

The Bakersfield Californian | Wednesday, Feb 20 2008 11:17 PM

Last Updated: Wednesday, Feb 20 2008 11:00 AM

A naked man, who acted bizarre and assaultive at a Frazier Park motel, was tazed, arrested and taken to Kern Medical Center where his condition worsened to critical, Kern County sheriff’s deputies reported.

The incident began Tuesday at 8:21 p.m. when a caller from Koko’s Motel, 3225 Mount Pinos Way, reported that a naked man was outside in low temperatures and knocking on motel doors attempting to force entry into occupied rooms, a news release said.

A deputy went to the motel where he contacted 41-year-old Garrett Farn, the release said.

Farn displayed bizarre and aggressive behavior and resisted arrest, the report said. The deputy tazed him, handcuffed him and placed him in the back of his patrol car where Farn continued to resist and knocked out the car’s window, the release said.

The deputy took Farn to Kern Medical Center for examination. Farn walked into the hospital at 9:49 p.m. but then became combative and had to be restrained by several medical staff and deputies, the release said.

A hold was placed on him requiring medical staff to inform deputies when Farn was ready to be taken to the jail.

But at 4:41 a.m. Wednesday, the staff notified deputies that Farn’s condition deteriorated and he was in critical condition, the release said.

Detectives are investigating the matter and further details will be released as they become available, the release said.

I found more to this story in another link....

:laughing:

Naked man arrested at Frazier Park motel

The Bakersfield Californian | Wednesday, Feb 20 2008 11:17 PM

Last Updated: Wednesday, Feb 20 2008 11:00 AM

A naked man, who acted bizarre and assaultive at a Frazier Park motel, was tazed, arrested and taken to Kern Medical Center where his condition worsened to critical, Kern County sheriff’s deputies reported.

Deputies also reported that the man's funny behavior began over President's Day Weekend when he was witnessed climbing the face hill at Dumont Dunes on only his hands and knees, ma facka.

The incident began Tuesday at 8:21 p.m. when a caller from Koko’s Motel, 3225 Mount Pinos Way, reported that a naked man was outside in low temperatures and knocking on motel doors attempting to force entry into occupied rooms, a news release said.

A deputy went to the motel where he contacted 41-year-old Garrett Farn, the release said.

Farn displayed bizarre and aggressive behavior and resisted arrest, the report said. The deputy tazed him, handcuffed him and placed him in the back of his patrol car where Farn continued to resist and knocked out the car’s window, the release said.

The deputy took Farn to Kern Medical Center for examination. Farn walked into the hospital at 9:49 p.m. but then became combative and had to be restrained by several medical staff and deputies, the release said.

A hold was placed on him requiring medical staff to inform deputies when Farn was ready to be taken to the jail.

But at 4:41 a.m. Wednesday, the staff notified deputies that Farn’s condition deteriorated and he was in critical condition, the release said.

Detectives are investigating the matter and further details will be released as they become available, the release said.

????

normal_IMG_0372.JPG

:dope:

...It's just one less twacked out mofo to steal my radio...

you going to the diesel drags this weekend at famoso Cheese?

no :whacky101:

my dad, who turned 70 last week, just got off a cruise to hawaii and back. that EFFERgot sick on the way home, had to be picked up @ the port, and driven to a hospital because he contracted celluitis

so his pool is all hammered from the last few storms we have had, and needs to be cleaned...plus, i am in the middle of pouring about 8 yds of concretefor my RV pad....did the first pour last weekend, and I need to shovel about 2 more yds of dirt off the side of my house this weekend, so we can pour again next weekend....

oh well...at least im only paying $1000 for concrete, instead of some jackazz takin 5 grand from me!!

METH.... the breakfast of "BAKERSFIELD" CHAMPIONS

Is that how you get all your energy? Pouring concrete at 2:00am and posting at 3:21am!!! :thumb::banghead:

Normally I would argue that......but you have a point. If cheese's zip code ends in 08 we are lucky if the worst he does is pour concrete at 2am.

Haha, deffinantly a low blow, you guys heard about the teacher in shafter cooking up meth and stuff right? what a damn idiot!

Yeah, he used school funds to get the stuff too...then the garces teacher just got busted for student/teacher relationship stuff. :thumb: