Welcome to DDR!

We are your Dumont Dunes community & information source!

New here? Join the community! (You must sign in to post.)

Returning users: Sign In with your display name or email address.

Troubles signing in? Please contact us. Forgot your password? Reset it here.

Sign In

Sign in to follow this  
dunefreak

Thanksgiving DDR ride

Who wants to meet up for a ride? What time is good for everyone? I am not a morning person. :grin: I prefer rides around 3PM or 4PMish. Its a little easier to read the dunes around that time. Whenever is good w/ me though. I am guessing we should meet at the same spot though.

DDRmeetup.jpg

How about Saturday around 2:30- 3pm.....?

i will be there for sure, wife too! we also have alot of friends coming up from cali

So is this a quad/bike ride or are cars invited also?

Cars, bikes, quads, trucks, oddyseys, bicycles, tricycles, etc :smiley: Whatever you got that can hang thru the dunes. Lets dune :laughoff:

I will have my sandrail on the ride (since its the easiest to spot when we all meet up). Well, that is IF its ready to go by TDay. I am still waiting for parts. :(

Have you firmed up a day, time, and location for the ride yet?

I wont get there till noonish on friday, so hopefully its sometime after that.

How about Saturday around 2:30- 3pm.....?

I posted this, but nobody replied as to "yes" or "no"...? So....what do you all think? If that's a good time, let me know. I will then post it on top of the board index so everybody knows. :laughoff:

I posted this, but nobody replied as to "yes" or "no"...? So....what do you all think? If that's a good time, let me know. I will then post it on top of the board index so everybody knows. :laughoff:

Works for me, althought the weather looks good so you may want to run it a little later to get some contrast on the dunes. But i am good with what ever.

Don't forget the sun goes down pretty early now though. Last DDR ride over Vets weekend we met up at 3:00 and the shadows were pretty good. How bout this: 3:30/ 4? :laughoff:

Don't forget the sun goes down pretty early now though. Last DDR ride over Vets weekend we met up at 3:00 and the shadows were pretty good. How bout this: 3:30/ 4? :laughoff:

How about we split it and leave at 3:30? Meeting time between 3:00 and 3:30 to say hi and introduce ourselves and leave at 3:30?

OK, sounds good to me. :smiley: We'll met there around 3 or so like you say and then take off about 3:30 then. I like to usually cruise out to the north pole and then back thru the dunes and then around the back side of comp hill heading back towards camp area. :laughoff:

Heck yeah- of course! Everyone from DDR and their friends is welcome to join in on the ride. :headbang: :smiley: Its mainly so we can all get to introduce ourselves and all go for a ride together thru the dunes. :laughoff:

There is going to be a YFZ shootout at Banshee hill at 10:30am on saturday if you guys want to watch,there should be some fast bikes.Just thought id let you guys know.Ill be racing in it with the new build.I want in on the dune ride too :happydrunks:

There is going to be a YFZ shootout at Banshee hill at 10:30am on saturday if you guys want to watch,there should be some fast bikes.Just thought id let you guys know.Ill be racing in it with the new build.I want in on the dune ride too :happydrunks:

Is it just gonna be for yfz's?

Banshee Hill is to the left of the woops going towards comp. Its where they had Banshee Wars. All the lame a$$ hill shooters race there. :happydrunks:

you mean where wes's buddy lost a wheel at? that big hill we usually skirt the bottom of on the left towards comp to ditch the whoops?

I wasn't there when Wes' buddy lost the wheel on his car, but yeah that one. As you first enter the whoops to go to comp- the hill on the left side about half way down.

gotcha... wes's buddy lost a wheel right in that neigborhood.. :D that green car