vid of rhino with an 800cc rotax motor swap

Richard Cheese

Sweeettt. If I was going to do a motor swap, I would do the street bike swap. Maybe someone will come up with a big snowmobile engine swap. Now that would be bad. :laughing: UNTIL THEN............ :laughoff:

the thing about this swap is no cutting/notching of the frame!!! all pretty much bolt up and roll!! easy swap (cept the $$$...about 6 grand when all done...)just a little more than a 720 kit, but with a three year warranty...runs on 87 pump gas, and is reliable, cause its stock!!!

Awright ! ! ! ! Who did the work and how can I get it done. Also, now that you mention it, I have a worked 2000 Polaris RMK 800 snowmobile motor (I actually have the whole sled) that I want to install in my Rhino. Any idea on who could do that?? Preferably in Vegas.

Holy crap.

The problem I see with the streetbike motors and snowmobile swaps they would only be good one place the dunes, if thats all you do then it would be great. The Rotax swap is a great all around motor.

Is there any other kind??

:coocoo:

I put a Polaris 440 snowmobile motor in my long travel golf cart, and it was sick fast. It would of blown a rhino away no problem. I sold it because the steering was sketchy and I didn't finish it with a roll cage. But all in all the snowmobile with the same clutch system it all ready has was bad to the bone. Heres a pic of that cart. I know :DDRrocks: but oh well. :blury:

post-448-1205710905_thumb.jpg

post-448-1205710928_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

i talked to those guys and the cost was 11,000.00 turnkeyed where did you get those prices richard that is the 800 cc rotax out of the can am right ??

you forgot to include parting out the rest of the outlander/renegade.

:beercheers:

the price i got off GD.com in that thread was that final cost was around 4-5k