MX guys air out the laundry...

Sand Saw

Ok so since my last attempt went south, let me try this one more time. Some friends and I are looking for really fast Motocross type guys to ride with. Doubles, triples, big gaps, etc. Looking to start riding Boulder City and Sandy Valley MX more often, but I only know a few guys qualified. This includes meeting up at Dumont and finding spots to jump. Im usually the only guy on the weekends who wants to stay put for a while and jump, this gets boring fast for the guys who arnt into that.

Whos up?? :ban-split:

I'll gladly give it a try at dumont, I suck at getting air and I need all the practice I can get.

I aint gonna show myself up at a track tho, I had all my track time for a year at the adelanto GP last week.

I'll gladly give it a try at dumont, I suck at getting air and I need all the practice I can get.

I aint gonna show myself up at a track tho, I had all my track time for a year at the adelanto GP last week.

What all that training and conditioning didnt help?? :ban-split:

Hey when you guys come out to BC to ride in my backyard give me a shout - If nothing else I could watch you guys "CRASH" and take PIC's too.... :whoop::lol::pics: ............ :ban-split::booty:

Edited by Sandpirates2

I gotta say I did a lot better in the desert section that Ive ever done, normally my legs are jelly 1/2 a lap in but this year I dint start hurting untill lap 2.

I think the treadmill helped :ban-split:

Hey when you guys come out to BC to ride in my backyard give me a shout - If nothing else I could watch you guys "CRASH" and take PIC's too.... :blah: :beer_bang: :lol: ............ :beercheers: :beer_bang:

Just follow us around at Dumont, I crash all the time. Like I always say "if you aint crashin, you aint riding hard enough"...

Knock on wood, I have yet to crash MX'n. But I have crashed everywhere else... :D

Havnt been there yet, you been to Sandy Valley?? How do they compare?? Is there any nice big triples or anything??

ya i think sandy valley is gay

boulder has 4 tracks

and ya

its got some big sh!t

the arena cross track is fuggin crazy!

the whoops r HUGE :beercheers:

SWEET!! I think the farthest ive been is 60-80 ft (whatever that big back table is at SVMX)...

ya ive hit 100 footers

usually thats the biggest most tracks have

but some have 120's

mesquite and boulder but sv 2 shame

and theyre pretty close

Edited by Gazlay43

ya ive hit 100 footers

usually thats the biggest most tracks have

but some have 120's

mesquite and boulder but sv 2 shame

and theyre pretty close

Are they gaps or tables?? Im not down for 100ft gaps, cool and all, till you DIE!! :D

• 2 weeks later...

WELLLL !!!!!!!!!!!! What happened on your Pauly ride?? Did ya win? from what I heard Paul had a hard time keeping up with you in the dunes :D you broke him in on his B-day..

ok lets here it here so we can set the RECORD straight :eatdrink021: :DDRrocks: speak up..

Capt

WELLLL !!!!!!!!!!!! What happened on your Pauly ride?? Did ya win? from what I heard Paul had a hard time keeping up with you in the dunes :D you broke him in on his B-day..

ok lets here it here so we can set the RECORD straight :eatdrink021: :DDRrocks: speak up..

Capt

:eatdrink021: when was this?

:DDRrocks: when was this?

Lol...Ummmm not sure hahahaha .. I was waiting on Sand Saw to set me straight lol.. SOOOOoooo I am still waiting.

Just wanted to hear it from the horses mouth cuz I have had to eat crow many a time :D

Capt

WELLLL !!!!!!!!!!!! What happened on your Pauly ride?? Did ya win?

Win?? It was a race?? OOPS

from what I heard Paul had a hard time keeping up with you in the dunes :D you broke him in on his B-day..

LOL Well, we only rode one time for about 15 minutes, I was the only bike, Pauly and Pete were a little ways up in front of the 2 quads I was following, the guy right in front of me got brutalized a few times but did a good job of staying rubberside down!! My buddy got a little ticked when the rail that was with us decided to start "passing" like it was a race so he broke off and went to Comp. (He has never been to the North Pole)

Capt

I had fun, although it would have been much more enjoyable for me if the leaders were on bikes. Being on qwads those guys love to shoot hard up a hill then slam on the brakes and flip a biyotch. Makes it a PITA to follow on a bike!! I prefer to carry more speed and take more sweeping lines, but I was the one invited on the ride so whoever is leading gets to call the shots... :eatdrink021:

Win?? It was a race?? OOPS

:beercheers: No...it wasn't a race. :DDRrocks: Good ride though. Sorry our lines weren't to your liking. That's how we ride our bikes as well. :eatdrink021: You gotta learn how to turn. Maybe you need a QWAD! :eatdrink021: j/k

Maybe we can hook up again when we bring the bikes out. It's been a while since I have ridden that damn thing. :beercheers:

:beercheers: No...it wasn't a race. :DDRrocks: Good ride though. Sorry our lines weren't to your liking. That's how we ride our bikes as well. :eatdrink021: You gotta learn how to turn. Maybe you need a qwad! :eatdrink021: j/k

Turning takes too much effort, id rather go over the top and JUMP to the other side... :D

Maybe we can hook up again when we bring the bikes out. It's been a while since I have ridden that damn thing. :beercheers:

Better get that thing going soon its getting HOT!! You guys up for some MX?? Like BC or Sandy Valley?? I have a couple buddies who want to give it a try for the first time. Ill be hitting Apex a lot more once it starts getting hot. We usually take the hauler out the night before and get up and start riding at the butt crak-o-dawn till around 10am.

My buddy got a little ticked when the rail that was with us decided to start "passing" like it was a race so he broke off and went to Comp. (He has never been to the North Pole)

Well I was the guy in the rail and after watching the 2 of you struggle to keep up I passed both of you. It was not a race but to keep up with the line I took a slightly inside turn made sure I had room and passed. I know you were never in danger from me.

2 bad things happen when you ride behind a 2 wheeler on a fast ride, first you get rocked ansd I did not feel like loosing a couple of teeth to you guys, second you were so squirrly that I did not want to come over a razor and have one of you lying on the ground without me being able to see you( There is always a blind spot on a rail when transisationing a razor. I left the south pole in front of you guys and you passed me. i was just trying to not be the one to run over you should you have bit the dirt.

Sorry if I offended you but I like to let the leaders lead and keep them in sight as it makes my job of following the line easier.