MX guys air out the laundry...

Sand Saw

Turning takes too much effort, id rather go over the top and JUMP to the other side... :D

Turning is part of duning. Jumping razors straight on without spotters isn't safe in my book. To tell you the truth, I thought we took some pretty good swooping lines and kept the tight chit to a minimum.

Better get that thing going soon its getting HOT!! You guys up for some MX?? Like BC or Sandy Valley?? I have a couple buddies who want to give it a try for the first time. Ill be hitting Apex a lot more once it starts getting hot. We usually take the hauler out the night before and get up and start riding at the butt crak-o-dawn till around 10am.

It doesn't need anything other that to be ridden. And it doesn't matter how hot it gets. There's always some cool temperature duning even in the summer. 7AM - 10 AM in the middle of summer at Dumont :DDRrocks: or up at Coral Pink :eatdrink021: .

I don't ride MX anymore. It's much too dangerous for the line of work I am in. I gave up that type of riding when I broke my arm pretty bad when I came up short on a double. :beer_bang:

normal_arm.jpg

I don't care too much for tracks anyways. :beercheers: I enjoy desert riding as well, but it's been quite a while. My 2 wheeler hasn't seen a knobbie in years. Duning has just been too much fun for me to wanna switch it up lately. :eatdrink021: :beercheers:

Well I was the guy in the rail and after watching the 2 of you struggle to keep up I passed both of you. It was not a race but to keep up with the line I took a slightly inside turn made sure I had room and passed.

Struggle to keep up?? You must be friggin kidding me?? I never dropped back from the guys I was following, as far as my buddy, he was behind me so I didnt see much of what he was doing...

I know you were never in danger from me..

I never said you endangered me, it was my buddy who said you cut to close to him.

2 bad things happen when you ride behind a 2 wheeler on a fast ride, first you get rocked ansd I did not feel like loosing a couple of teeth to you guys.

Then dont follow so close, its not a friggin race... :blink:

second you were so squirrly that I did not want to come over a razor and have one of you lying on the ground without me being able to see you( There is always a blind spot on a rail when transisationing a razor.

Squirrly?? Sorry, bikes are not nearly as stable as 4 wheels, but im FAR from squirrly pops...If you are such a bad a$$ jump on a bike a lead me and the boys on a ride. Anyone 16 and over can drive a car, and with 5-10 times the HP of a bike you dont need to be "the man" to pass me do you??

I left the south pole in front of you guys and you passed me. i was just trying to not be the one to run over you should you have bit the dirt.

I didnt know we had "assigned spots" and I didnt know you were invited. I dont care to ride with arrogant rail a$$hats who think they should lead anyone with less money to waste on their ride...(and lack of skill needed to operate less fancy machinery)

Sorry if I offended you but I like to let the leaders lead and keep them in sight as it makes my job of following the line easier.

If its a "line" like you call it then you dont need to see the "leaders" in order to stay in the group do you?? I could see the leaders just fine 80% of the time. The only time I had trouble seeing them is when the 2 guys on qwads infront of me had a hard time keeping up with the "leaders". I dont feel like I have to be at the front of the line to be a "man" and do just fine following whoever is in front of me even if they arnt the fastest guy out there. I also dont feel the need to talk down on them to make myself feel better. I heard you were arrogant, but WOW!! :blah:

Turning is part of duning. Jumping razors straight on without spotters isn't safe in my book. To tell you the truth, I thought we took some pretty good swooping lines and kept the tight chit to a minimum.

I dont mean jumping straight up with no spotter, what I mean is jumping over as soon as you can see the landing...Its possible the two guys in front of me where short cutting to catch up to you and Pauly but I saw very few swooping lines!! :D

It doesn't need anything other that to be ridden. And it doesn't matter how hot it gets. There's always some cool temperature duning even in the summer. 7AM - 10 AM in the middle of summer at Dumont :blah: or up at Coral Pink :headbang1: .

I cant drive all that way just to ride till 10am then stay in the A/C the rest of the day, Coral on the other hand is definately doable!! :blink:

I don't ride MX anymore. It's much too dangerous for the line of work I am in. I gave up that type of riding when I broke my arm pretty bad when I came up short on a double. :dope:

I hear ya!! Its not for everyone!! :MBdance:

I don't care too much for tracks anyways. :undecided: I enjoy desert riding as well, but it's been quite a while. My 2 wheeler hasn't seen a knobbie in years. Duning has just been too much fun for me to wanna switch it up lately. :headbang1::whoop:

It doesnt take much to change a tire mang... :D Theres some places in Apex we like to ride that you would not want 4 wheels for!! :D

Struggle to keep up?? You must be friggin kidding me?? I never dropped back from the guys I was following, as far as my buddy, he was behind me so I didnt see much of what he was doing...

I never said you endangered me, it was my buddy who said you cut to close to him.

Squirrly?? Sorry, bikes are not nearly as stable as 4 wheels, but im FAR from squirrly pops...If you are such a bad a$$ jump on a bike a lead me and the boys on a ride. Anyone 16 and over can drive a car, and with 5-10 times the HP of a bike you dont need to be "the man" to pass me do you??

I didnt know we had "assigned spots" and I didnt know you were invited. I dont care to ride with arrogant rail a$$hats who think they should lead anyone with less money to waste on their ride...(and lack of skill needed to operate less fancy machinery)

If its a "line" like you call it then you dont need to see the "leaders" in order to stay in the group do you?? I could see the leaders just fine 80% of the time. The only time I had trouble seeing them is when the 2 guys on qwads infront of me had a hard time keeping up with the "leaders". I dont feel like I have to be at the front of the line to be a "man" and do just fine following whoever is in front of me even if they arnt the fastest guy out there. I also dont feel the need to talk down on them to make myself feel better. I heard you were arrogant, but WOW!! :headbang1:

^

^

^

Wow .. this is going to get real interesting :blah::headbang1: sounds like someone is a alotta butt hurt on the forum.

1st off Terry is a GREAT guy, The absolute best dune leader out there and very cautious in the dunes. I think you need to speed up your riding skills and SLOW DOWN your typing skills. Stop gettting all butt hurt over riding and others observations....guess it would have made things a little more interesting if he ran you over....then roosted you for good measure.. humm. We all go out to ride (hopefully) within our abilities and its not a problem if you cant keep up ( I know I woulndt be able to either). Terry (ynot) is like a Dad at the dunes to many of us and a GREAT guy to ride with and talk to. Arrogant? arent we all? Reading your post you sound like the biggist asss on the forums that get his panties cramped up is sandyvagina. Calm down and relax a bit. Its only a game ...JEEEZ!

You rode and your right you are not the fastest out there and thats fine. Soo leave it at that .. if your not the best your not the best and thats all right..isnt it? Your at the dunes doing what ya like. Some people ride cause there good and some ride to learn. Doesnt mean you ahve to post and advertise how big of an whinny tit sore looser you can be.

no time to finish I have to go to work. Know someone before you accuse them of being a dikster on the forums

Capt

I cant drive all that way just to ride till 10am then stay in the A/C the rest of the day, Coral on the other hand is definately doable!!

Sit in the AC? WTF u talking about? I mean load the bike in the back of the truck, get there at 5:30, ride for about 4 hours, then leave when it gets hot. It's what most the die hard mofos in our group do. (that wasn't meant as an insult so don't take it that way)

^

^

^

Wow .. this is going to get real interesting :blink::blah: sounds like someone is a alotta butt hurt on the forum.

1st off Terry is a GREAT guy, The absolute best dune leader out there and very cautious in the dunes. I think you need to speed up your riding skills and SLOW DOWN your typing skills. Stop gettting all butt hurt over riding and others observations....guess it would have made things a little more interesting if he ran you over....then roosted you for good measure.. humm. We all go out to ride (hopefully) within our abilities and its not a problem if you cant keep up ( I know I woulndt be able to either). Terry (ynot) is like a Dad at the dunes to many of us and a GREAT guy to ride with and talk to. Arrogant? arent we all? Reading your post you sound like the biggist asss on the forums that get his panties cramped up is sandyvagina. Calm down and relax a bit. Its only a game ...JEEEZ!

You rode and your right you are not the fastest out there and thats fine. Soo leave it at that .. if your not the best your not the best and thats all right..isnt it? Your at the dunes doing what ya like. Some people ride cause there good and some ride to learn. Doesnt mean you ahve to post and advertise how big of an whinny tit sore looser you can be.

no time to finish I have to go to work. Know someone before you accuse them of being a dikster on the forums

Capt

Capt you are have right about most of what you posted. I agree completely about some of the things you said. However, you are making it out to be like it was a race though. We went on a "nothing to prove" ride and I think Sand Saw just isn't used to the style of riding we do. Let's not get him worked up more than he already is. I already see personal attacks form both sides and that will get this thread closed and/or people suspended. Not cool, people.

If its a "line" like you call it then you dont need to see the "leaders" in order to stay in the group do you?? I could see the leaders just fine 80% of the time. The only time I had trouble seeing them is when the 2 guys on qwads infront of me had a hard time keeping up with the "leaders". I dont feel like I have to be at the front of the line to be a "man" and do just fine following whoever is in front of me even if they arnt the fastest guy out there. I also dont feel the need to talk down on them to make myself feel better. I heard you were arrogant, but WOW!! :blah:

whoa...I'm gonna pretend I never read any of that. :headbang1:

Some guy calls me squirrly and that I cant hang and you guys are suprised I defend myself?? All this after a 15 minute ride from South to North Pole, suddenly hes got it all figured out?? :blink:

Sit in the AC? WTF u talking about? I mean load the bike in the back of the truck, get there at 5:30, ride for about 4 hours, then leave when it gets hot. It's what most the die hard mofos in our group do. (that wasn't meant as an insult so don't take it that way)

We do "day trips" as well. For some reason I just thought you meant going out for a 2-3 day weekend and only riding till 10am!! :D

We went on a "nothing to prove" ride...

Exactly what I thought, so why has it stirred up so much :blah: ?? We rode together ONE TIME for about 15 minutes. I dont get it...

I think Sand Saw just isn't used to the style of riding we do.

Its not that at all, its just the lines guys on qwads take, I said it before, thats why I was looking for guys on bikes, but we all know how that turned out... :blink:

Some guy calls me squirrly and that I cant hang and you guys are suprised I defend myself?? All this after a 15 minute ride from South to North Pole, suddenly hes got it all figured out?? :headbang1:

I have watched the bikes ride in the sand and i have also ridden a bike in the sand and 90% of all bike riders are squirly in the sand....its the nature of the beast. Its not rider...its the sand..

Capt you are have right about most of what you posted. I agree completely about some of the things you said. However, you are making it out to be like it was a race though. We went on a "nothing to prove" ride and I think Sand Saw just isn't used to the style of riding we do. Let's not get him worked up more than he already is. I already see personal attacks form both sides and that will get this thread closed and/or people suspended. Not cool, people.

Ok it want a race it was a unmarked track run at a fast rate of speed :headbang1: and I know how hard it is to race when the bike keeps getting squirly :blah:

ok I am done with all this topic...you can lock it now :blink: sorry for any personal attacks Pops!!

Capt

I have watched the bikes ride in the sand and i have also ridden a bike in the sand and 90% of all bike riders are squirly in the sand....its the nature of the beast. Its not rider...its the sand..

I agree completely, but thats not what the guy was saying. He was behind us for literally less then 5 minutes before he passed my buddy and I and both the qwads in front of me. Then he turns around and calls us squirly, on the edge of crashing the whole time, and that we cant hang!! How would you react?? :blink:

I agree completely, but thats not what the guy was saying. He was behind us for literally less then 5 minutes before he passed my buddy and I and both the qwads in front of me. Then he turns around and calls us squirly, on the edge of crashing the whole time, and that we cant hang!! How would you react?? :blink:

personally I would rather the rail be in front of me so i wasnt worried about him running me over. 5 min in the sand can be alot of miles if you are going fast so 5 min in the sand could have been a log distance especially behind a squirly bike

Capt

Capt

Ok, again I apoligize if your friend was offended by me passing him. But I saw that he was struggling to keep up and I like to run behind the leaders espically Paul and Pete because they go FAST! The further back in the line you are the slower you are going it's just plain physics. Now having said that and trying to be nice I will ignore your personal comments about me and my car.

I try to be extremely safe in the dunes and I think all that have driven/ridden with me will attest to that. To say that I can't tell within 5 minutes of riding behind someone that I can see that they are squirrley and struggling after 30+ years of duning just makes it obivious that you don't know me and that you talk out another hole in here. It should be very plain to you when you look in the mirror who the arrogant d*ck is my friend. In all your posts on this site you have caused more disruption than all the others combined. I think the world of your parents and can only ask if you were adopted?

Again I was not intending for this to be a fight but I don't back down from one if it comes my way. There may be snow on the roof pal but there's plenty of steam in the boiler.

Edited by ynot