Special raffle Prize for Clean Up

Kolbe Cycle sales and Yamaha stepped up this year and donated a Yamaha EF2600 generator for a raffle prize. This prize will be raffeled off at the clean up by purchasing tickets. This money will go to help FoDD fight the Fringed Toe Lizard Petition filed by the CBD. The tickets will be sold for 6 tickets for $5.00. Winner will not need to be present but would be responsible for shipping charges or transportation should it not be picked up at the clean up. Here is the links for the generator and Kolbe Cycle;

http://www.kolbecyclesales.com/new_vehicle...;ModelYear=2008

http://www.kolbecyclesales.com/default.asp

Our sincere Thanks to both Yamaha and Kolbe Cycle Sales. Please support them !

Bill McClean of Kolby Cycle is a very close and dear friend of mine and last year he was unable to get something together for the clean up, apearently they were trying to do something really big that involved the Corp. I hooked Terry up with his number last year and am happy the Bill went above and beyond this year.

You rock Bill. :beerpint: see ya at the river this summer and I'll fix you another one of my Wolf Gang Puck Tuna Salad Sammiches you liked so much.

Hey Guys & Gals,

I regret that we won't be at the cleanup this year. We, well me- has always had a fun time in Dumont doing these. One time it's hot, one time sprinkles and cold but still fun times. Met a few of ya too! :)

Baseball season starts and our first game is 3/15. :( Duning less and less these days as, baseball is taking over and kid's are running our lives a bit lately. No complaints though as some of ya know us.

Hope it's big cleanup & a success as always and, hope to play with you guys again soon.

Cat~

Hey Guys & Gals,

I regret that we won't be at the cleanup this year. We, well me- has always had a fun time in Dumont doing these. One time it's hot, one time sprinkles and cold but still fun times. Met a few of ya too! :)

Baseball season starts and our first game is 3/15. :( Duning less and less these days as, baseball is taking over and kid's are running our lives a bit lately. No complaints though as some of ya know us.

Hope it's big cleanup & a success as always and, hope to play with you guys again soon.

Cat~

Cat, sorry you can't make it. I had talked to Stephanie and she had advised that she would have some stuff to donate for the raffle. I have not heard from her are you guys still willing to kick in some items? I can have someone stop by and pick them up if that's the case.

Terry

Hey Guys & Gals,

Cat~

Hey Cat! Glad to see you pop in from time to time. :D I still remember cleanup two years ago with you and the rest of the S/U crew. :lol: Good times. Too bad you guys can't make it this year. You'll be missed.

Have fun at the game. :lol:

Buy them at the clean-up

Thanks for that very enlightening tidbit of information! No $hit Sherlock :laughoff:

For those of us that have to work :laughing: .....but still in some small way still want to help / support the clean-up...where can I buy tickets?????????????

Worse yet, I have to drive right past my turn-off to Dumont while driving to Vegas to work the next 3 days!!!!

Edited by mredgy

Thanks for that very enlightening tidbit of information! No $hit Sherlock :laughoff:

For those of us that have to work :laughing: .....but still in some small way still want to help / support the clean-up...where can I buy tickets?????????????

Worse yet, I have to drive right past my turn-off to Dumont while driving to Vegas to work the next 3 days!!!!

This was a last minute prize that we got so we were unable to do any advance sales. In turn it makes the odds better but limits our ability to sell tickets. Good for buyers not as good for us but we are very happy to have this to raffle off to raise funds for the defense against the Fringed Toe Lizard petition. I would suggest that you have a friend buy your tickets at the clean up for you. If you buy $5.00 you get 6 tickets and so on $20.00 gets you 24 etc. So buy lots!

If you need someone you can trust contact me if your in Las Vegas and I will handle it for you.

Cat, sorry you can't make it. I had talked to Stephanie and she had advised that she would have some stuff to donate for the raffle. I have not heard from her are you guys still willing to kick in some items? I can have someone stop by and pick them up if that's the case.

Terry

Cat, thank you for the box of prizes I received today you guys ROCK!!