DDR Camp For Easter Weekend

dunefreak

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive never been out for easter, is this considered a big weekend at dumont? is it going to be packed?

Actually not really. Every time I have been there for Easter it has been just barely more people than the regular off-weekends. :laughing:

Here is a pic of camp area from next to the 2nd finger dune on Easter weekend a few years ago. Not really packed if you ask me.

post-3-1144732768_thumb.jpg

BTW here is how much firewod I am bringing. We'll still need more as far as smaller stuff goes. These big stumps will last for 2 solid nights as long as we don't get too carried away like on Saturday night of the cleanup weekend! :laughing::laughing:

post-3-1144733181_thumb.jpg

I will be bring some smaller wood as well...

What about fire works at Dumont?? Any of you folks from Vegas feel like making a pitstop on the way to pick up some mortors?? I would chip in! :laughing:

Anybody staying until Monday?? I think we may be. At least that is my plan.

Well, I aint goin' Nowhere!!!! :(:rolleyes::cry:

Don't party because that. Party to party. Because I would if I were there.

Sounds like you guys are going to have a kick-a$$ weekend. :laughoff:

I think we'll be going the weekend of Apr29th, so maybe DDR will be in for that????

DDR is to have a safe trip and don't drink anything I wouldn't!

:laughoff::shake: :no_no: :shake::laughoff::laughing:

:blury::blury::blury::blury:

:puke::puke::puke::puke:

C-ya :blury:

R-

Actually not really. Every time I have been there for Easter it has been just barely more people than the regular off-weekends. :laughoff:

Here is a pic of camp area from next to the 2nd finger dune on Easter weekend a few years ago. Not really packed if you ask me.

post-3-1144732768_thumb.jpg

yeah but you gotta figure the sport has really picked up in the last couple years pete. what about vendors, are they out on Easter weekend?? ill bring out some small bundles of firewood also. but i think we should go CRAZY more so than cleanup weekend!!!! last hooooorah for the season basically. just my 2 cents. :laughing:

I can't make it until Monday morning, someone gotta keep the Hard Rock Running. If anyone is still going to be out there let me know.

We will probably be there until mid day Monday so if you get up there early, We will probably still be there. If the cel reception is good (I have a cel antenna on the roof with an amp for verizon internet access) then we will have internet access via a laptop, I will put a post up here Sunday and let you know.

IN the mean time.... Woooo Hoooo, the trailer is loaded. Just about packed. Leaving at 4am and will be there around 9am having breakfast of champions ( :laughing: ) :thumb:

See you there!

Edited by scott