DUNE SMURF Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 oh yeah, we will ride this time chickie!! and im always drinking, where were you? lol HEY HEY I'M AT WORK NO MOTOVATION TODAY Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 HEY HEY I'M AT WORK NO MOTOVATION TODAY :bash: Me too....all this talk about dunes is totally killing my productivity off!!! Quote
EY3BA11 Posted April 5, 2006 Posted April 5, 2006 I just got to work and plan on doing diddly squat all day.. Quote
wingnut Posted April 6, 2006 Posted April 6, 2006 I guess I'll camp with you guys... Count me out then!!!! Quote
Midknight Posted April 6, 2006 Posted April 6, 2006 well i found out ill be there probably between wensday and saturday... ill becamping with my friends from cali. so i might stop by on my 700. to say hi and get to know most of you guys... SEE YOU OUT AT THE DUNES!! Quote
lvnalolife Posted April 6, 2006 Posted April 6, 2006 well i found out ill be there probably between wensday and saturday... ill becamping with my friends from cali. so i might stop by on my 700. to say hi and get to know most of you guys... SEE YOU OUT AT THE DUNES!! Are you bringing the buff job tv with you? We need some camp entertainment! Just kiddin, hope to meet ya out there. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted April 6, 2006 Posted April 6, 2006 pete is bringing that JJ.. gonna put it in Travis's rhino next to the campfire Quote
scott Posted April 7, 2006 Posted April 7, 2006 Will there be any kids camping with you guys? I will have my 8 year old son and 15 year old daughter. How do we find you? Best Regards, Scott Quote
dunefreak Posted April 7, 2006 Author Posted April 7, 2006 Will there be any kids camping with you guys? I will have my 8 year old son and 15 year old daughter. How do we find you? Best Regards, Scott Yep...lvnalolife & justntime have kids and they will be camping w/ us. You are welcome to camp w/ us. Just turn right off the main road before the last finger dune on the right. We'll be somewhere between the 1st and 2nd finger near bathroom 6. Just look for the DDR banner at our camp. Quote
superdave Posted April 7, 2006 Posted April 7, 2006 we are planning on coming. havn't been out since new years. Quote
dunefreak Posted April 8, 2006 Author Posted April 8, 2006 we are planning on coming. havn't been out since new years. cool, Dave It has been a while Quote
Don29palms Posted April 8, 2006 Posted April 8, 2006 we are planning on coming. havn't been out since new years. It's about time! Quote
JoeDuner Posted April 8, 2006 Posted April 8, 2006 (edited) I will have my kids there. I have an 4 year old daughter and 12 year old son. Edited April 8, 2006 by JoeDuner Quote
Midknight Posted April 8, 2006 Posted April 8, 2006 well. this sucks i cant go till the following weekend... friends father moved his travel days back a week... so if anyones going to be out there the following weekend let me know.... or PM me... SEE U ALL LATER!!! Quote
GirlWithHorns Posted April 8, 2006 Posted April 8, 2006 well im going to Amargosa and it should be tons of fun . i finally get to race my fast quad again Quote
dunefreak Posted April 9, 2006 Author Posted April 9, 2006 WILL YOU HAVE THOSE BIG LOGS YOU CALL WOOD PETE? sorry, Dave...missed that. But yeah I should have another motherload of those big stumps. Anyone that can bring some smaller stuff, that would be great. As far as the camp location Don29Palms will prob be out there first. He should be down just a bit between the 1st & 2nd finger dunes. Anyone object or wanna have camp anywhere else? Let us know- we could care less where camp is. We can go anywhere in that area if need be- as long as it's easy for everyone to find. Quote
cdavego Posted April 9, 2006 Posted April 9, 2006 WE'LL HAVE SOME SMALLER STUFF TO GET US GOING. FIRE FIRE :monkeedance2: Quote
scott Posted April 9, 2006 Posted April 9, 2006 OK, I will be looking for you guys.. Keep an eye out for me. We hope to arrive around 9:00am Friday morning.. Here is my rig so you know what to look out for. Quote
wingnut Posted April 9, 2006 Posted April 9, 2006 OK, I will be looking for you guys.. Keep an eye out for me. We hope to arrive around 9:00am Friday morning.. Here is my rig so you know what to look out for. Nice you big show off!!! A pusher and a toy hauler!!!!Right on!!! :monkeedance2: Quote
Sincity_blondie Posted April 9, 2006 Posted April 9, 2006 Nice you big show off!!! A pusher and a toy hauler!!!!Right on!!! :monkeedance2: hey wingnut, you arent camping with DDR? Quote
scott Posted April 9, 2006 Posted April 9, 2006 Nice you big show off!!! A pusher and a toy hauler!!!!Right on!!! :monkeedance2: Now I should be easy to spot.. I hope I can spot you guys as easy! The toyhauler comes in handy for keeping the kids out of the RV Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.