DDR Camp For Easter Weekend

dunefreak

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i found out ill be there probably between wensday and saturday...

ill becamping with my friends from cali. so i might stop by on my 700. to say hi and get to know most of you guys...

SEE YOU OUT AT THE DUNES!!

well i found out ill be there probably between wensday and saturday...

ill becamping with my friends from cali. so i might stop by on my 700. to say hi and get to know most of you guys...

SEE YOU OUT AT THE DUNES!!

Are you bringing the buff job tv with you? We need some camp entertainment! :laughoff:

Just kiddin, hope to meet ya out there.

Will there be any kids camping with you guys? I will have my 8 year old son and 15 year old daughter.

How do we find you?

Best Regards,

Scott

Yep...lvnalolife & justntime have kids and they will be camping w/ us. You are welcome to camp w/ us. :D:grin:

Just turn right off the main road before the last finger dune on the right. We'll be somewhere between the 1st and 2nd finger near bathroom 6. Just look for the DDR banner at our camp.

well. this sucks i cant go till the following weekend... friends father moved his travel days back a week... so if anyones going to be out there the following weekend let me know.... or PM me...

SEE U ALL LATER!!!

WILL YOU HAVE THOSE BIG LOGS YOU CALL WOOD PETE?

sorry, Dave...missed that. But yeah I should have another motherload of those big stumps. Anyone that can bring some smaller stuff, that would be great.

As far as the camp location Don29Palms will prob be out there first. He should be down just a bit between the 1st & 2nd finger dunes. Anyone object or wanna have camp anywhere else? Let us know- we could care less where camp is. We can go anywhere in that area if need be- as long as it's easy for everyone to find.

OK, I will be looking for you guys.. Keep an eye out for me. We hope to arrive around 9:00am Friday morning..

Here is my rig so you know what to look out for.

Nice you big show off!!! A pusher and a toy hauler!!!!Right on!!! :monkeedance2:

Nice you big show off!!! A pusher and a toy hauler!!!!Right on!!! :monkeedance2:

Now I should be easy to spot.. I hope I can spot you guys as easy! The toyhauler comes in handy for keeping the kids out of the RV :D