Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted

I just got the electronic ignition and some velocity stacks for the rail.....so we're in :laughing:

Me and the wife will be there. Our in-laws might even come out.....and stay with us.

It's all goooooooood.......... :laughing:

Posted (edited)

Sounds like Fun... Shall we show your in laws your good side or your DDR side... :D

:laughing:

Dude...I only have one side....the side you've seen is ME....nothing fake here. They already have accepted me the way I am.... :laughing:

Edited by cmyfirepole
Posted

Thats allright... at least you wont have to cook this trip.. i believe we can nominate DuneSmurf, or another Camp Newbie to cook!! I honestly didnt mean for that to happen last weekend.. its just your kid was sober and i forgot the food was on the grill.. LOL!

Posted (edited)

Thats allright... at least you wont have to cook this trip.. i believe we can nominate DuneSmurf, or another Camp Newbie to cook!! I honestly didnt mean for that to happen last weekend.. its just your kid was sober and i forgot the food was on the grill.. LOL!

It's all good...I got away with cooking for a smaller crowd!! Besides my steaks came out delicious and the brats came out good too, and picking on the sober one isn't always smart......them effers will sneak up on us drunken fools!!

:laughing:

How's the firewood lookin? Should I bring a couple of the $5 bundles? :laughing:

Edited by cmyfirepole
Posted

It's all good...I got away with cooking for a smaller crowd!! Besides my steaks came out delicious and the brats came out good too, and picking on the sober one isn't always smart......them effers will sneak up on us drunken fools!!

:laughing:

How's the firewood lookin? Should I bring a couple of the $5 bundles? :laughing:

Im going to see if i cant scrounge up some contrustion site waste!! :D

Posted

If I find you guys, we will be bringing some fire wood.. Keep an eye out for me Friday morning.. If you saw my previous post, I will be hard to miss. I will be looking for the DDR banner as well. We are planning on arriving around 9:00am...

Hope to find you guys there..

Does anybody have the GPS coordinates of the DDR camp location?

Posted

Scott camp should be visible from the main gravel road. Just before bathroom 6, hang a right on the road and we should be about 100-200 yards from the road. The banner will be facing the main road. Were you there over the cleanup weekend. If so the DDR camp will be in the same spot as then which was right next to (just past) the Suspensions Unlimited Truck/ trailer.

If you or anyone else needs more specifics for the camp location, just PM me for my # and I can try and explain the location better if needed. I don't have GPS coordinates though, sorry. :thumb:

Posted
. Were you there over the cleanup weekend.

I was not there for clean up weekend.. Sounds like you will be hard to miss... I will keep my eyes open! If you see me passing by, send out a flair or a search party!

See you Friday!

Posted

:thumb: Yeah, don't worry. You'll find us....if not we'll have to give you one of these... :thumb: because we will be almost impossible to miss. :laughoff:

here is a map I made at work because I ran out of motivation for the day :dunno:

post-3-1144710079_thumb.jpg

Posted

WHAT??? :P:dunno: sellout! :laughoff::thumb:

j/k you gonna be over in your usual spot then, Craig?

Yes sir. Just behind vendor row. It's my good friends 40th b-day. I would be a bigger tool than I usually am if I blew that group off. I will be stopping by though!!

Posted (edited)

ill bring some bundles out. i think pete is bringing some big stuff! see ya all out there. cant wait. ive decided im taking friday off, so i may come out thursday night. woooooooooo hooooooooooooooooo

Edited by Sincity_blondie
Posted

ive never been out for easter, is this considered a big weekend at dumont? is it going to be packed?

I'm getting the same questions here at home......anyone?

Bueller?

Bueller?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV


×
×
  • Create New...