coral (memorial weekend)

Danielle

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok I like picture as much of the next guy But now I am confused lol ... J/K

If the road is that bad then I might not try it. just go the long way like everyone else

Capt

I' ve never gone the short way but pulling a hauler i'd rather go on pavement as long as possible :dope:

Ok I like picture as much of the next guy But now I am confused lol ... J/K

If the road is that bad then I might not try it. just go the long way like everyone else

Capt

I'be been down the cane beds road numerous times and looking at those pics I'M confused. :laughoff:

Just go through Kanab. It's a tad longer, but WAY better conditions. It's also a very scenic drive once you leave Kanab and drive through the canyon heading to Coral. :dope:

I'be been down the cane beds road numerous times and looking at those pics I'M confused. :laughoff:

Just go through Kanab. It's a tad longer, but WAY better conditions. It's also a very scenic drive once you leave Kanab and drive through the canyon heading to Coral. :dope:

the pics are going thru kanab it's all paved :laughoff:

does it look like we be the 1st there? if so how many spots do i need to save?

post up :driver:

i have to wait until i find out about my work schedule.

if i dont roll with you in the wee hours of the morning Thursday worst case i would leave in the afternoon...

now i'm really confused how to get there. :laughing: mapquest shows me going through zions. i thought we couldnt drive through not sure all the roads ur all talking about, i looked on map and going through kanab makes no sense for me sounds like a really long way.

trust us. Thats the way to go. I-15 n just past St.George. Take the Hurricane turn off. Then once in hurricane, follow signs to fredonia. Once you get near fredonia, you will see signs for Kanab/ Coral Pink Sanddunes Recreation Park.

ok so i'll look for thesign to fredonia. i know zions wouldnt let me go through i have a 24' car hauler, and it dont like to turn. :laughing: btw save room for me. i'm coming up on saturday.

might start packing tomorrow but here is a preview for Craig/Tiff, Pauleeee/Angela

mmmmmmmm

post-1097-1211237463_thumb.jpg

post-1097-1211237486_thumb.jpg

I will test it for you tonight!!! Lasagna MMMMmmmmm alll homemade

Capt

im just inviting myself over :booty: ....... homemade lasagna! daves not big enough to stop me :black:

im just inviting myself over :booty: ....... homemade lasagna! daves not big enough to stop me :booty:

comeon over she has like 7 pans of it...and yes my shotgun will slow you down lol :black: lol

Pack warm and bring your rubbers BITCHEZZZZ(as in rain boots) :booty: !!!!!!!!! Cold and rainy for most of the weekend!!!! Memorial day 2006 all over again!!!!!!

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USUT...pnav_undeclared

Friggin PARTY POOPSTER :booty:

Capt

Pack warm and bring your rubbers BITCHEZZZZ(as in rain boots) :black: !!!!!!!!! Cold and rainy for most of the weekend!!!! Memorial day 2006 all over again!!!!!!

http://www.weather.com/weather/tenday/USUT...pnav_undeclared

memorial weekend 2006 was a great weekend(jello-shots and firecrackers) :booty: anyways a bad weekend at the dunes is always better than being home..... :D

so who's bailing and who's going :blink:

Change of plans....going to Dumont now Cuz its going to be 80 degrees there and a shorter drive :usa:

you others are on your own for food cuz I am taking my lasagna with me and I wont share in Dumont

Capt