LTR 450 Pipe

Nofear1

DASA, HMF, Sparks, Yoshi, LRD, Trinity

I have the trinity.

Lots of people on LTR sites have DASA's

I guarantee that the Sparks puts out good numbers also.

If I had to do it all again I'd go with the Sparks, LRD, or HMF

HMF is the best bang for your buck and has proven dyno numbers

LRD actually put out like 1 more HP than any other pipe.

Edited by Gazlay43

ltr450hq did a shoot out and the top 2 where dasa and yoshi, dasa was just a few points of a hp higher. I dont know if the sparks was out at the time of the shoot out. I went with the yosh, I liked that fact that you can use the factory heat sheild, where the dasa does not have one. hope this helps...

I have a Sparks on my 06' Wouldnt have it anyother way,performance quality and sound....

Damn Harley, there's no dunes in N.C., you must be going nutz out there.

I rode Harley's with the Sparks, OMG that thing hauls azz. Ima gettin that one when I decide to waste money on a pipe.

Damn Harley, there's no dunes in N.C., you must be going nutz out there.

I rode Harley's with the Sparks, OMG that thing hauls azz. Ima gettin that one when I decide to waste money on a pipe.

Yeah my girlfriend has me on suicide watch I went with a group of friends to Carolina adventure world basically a couple thousand acres of trails.. mud mud and more mud... the MX and flat tracks are almost as much fun as Dumont but not really.. The old LTR was covered with mud, stalled in 3 feet of water, ran off the trail down in a gully into a tree...

Yeah my girlfriend has me on suicide watch I went with a group of friends to Carolina adventure world basically a couple thousand acres of trails.. mud mud and more mud... the MX and flat tracks are almost as much fun as Dumont but not really.. The old LTR was covered with mud, stalled in 3 feet of water, ran off the trail down in a gully into a tree...

:beercheers:

:dunno:

oh and when you by a pipe i HIGHLY recommend buying a fuel controller and a cherry bomb

I'm running the stock pipe & cherry bomb... you run a fuel controler and a bomb at the same time?

And how much H.P. do get out of the after market pipes?

Just run the stock pipe, if you just chop it off about 6 inches from the head, it's just like a drag pipe and puts out 25 more horse power. That, and stretch it 10 inches, that is good for at least another 20 horse power.

Dooner, actually you do run both at the same time, when you buy a power commander it comes with a crbm (aka cherry bomb) that you must plug in, its basically the key to access/use different maps. you can use the cherry bomb or crbm that comes with the controller, there is no difference the just have a different casing...

Just run the stock pipe, if you just chop it off about 6 inches from the head, it's just like a drag pipe and puts out 25 more horse power. That, and stretch it 10 inches, that is good for at least another 20 horse power.

....and chrome. Don't forget about the chrome. :ban-split:

im not sure but I think the Pim is the only one like that... how do you like it?

You know, for over $500 bucks for both the PIM & FIMAK, I'd better like it! But seriously, it's not bad. I know alot of LTR owners run the Power Commander with good results. :poop_hittin_the_fan: