CorvairJon Posted April 1, 2008 Posted April 1, 2008 (edited) Just thought with all the people that visit this board if any of you knew the owner of this rail. If you do, coul you please have her contact me at Jon@below10K.com They had a friend with them Preidends day weekend who I think said he is reads this board (Even though I met him at Glamis. THANKS!!! Edited April 1, 2008 by CorvairJon Quote
CorvairJon Posted April 1, 2008 Author Posted April 1, 2008 Call Mad Maxx, I think he owns it!!! I know fricken awesome car ain't it Quote
CorvairJon Posted April 1, 2008 Author Posted April 1, 2008 pm sanddunessddict Huh? Who? I'm lost here DF. Seriosly looking for the owner of this car. Quote
SandBox_Kid Posted April 1, 2008 Posted April 1, 2008 Did you check the gallery in the sandrail picture section? Click This is sanddunesaddicts' old rail that has been retired. Quote
CorvairJon Posted April 1, 2008 Author Posted April 1, 2008 Thanks. I saw his signature. I'm pretty sure thats not it. This rail has HUGE gussets, a lower A- pilliar and a windshield and was sill running at the dunes as of Presidents day and if I remember right they still drive it on the streets of Glendale. Quote
dunefreak Posted April 2, 2008 Posted April 2, 2008 Huh? Who? I'm lost here DF. Seriosly looking for the owner of this car. I know you were serious. Sorry, I had to take a cheap shot at Bert (sanddunesaddict) and his old azz rail. Quote
CorvairJon Posted April 2, 2008 Author Posted April 2, 2008 Hey Freak you know how I feel bout said old azz rails. OK maybe you don't. I spect a rib'n from ya'll round here though. I just thought the first round would come from Nick. STILL LOOKING for the owner though. Thanks for letting me fish on your site. Quote
EY3BA11 Posted April 2, 2008 Posted April 2, 2008 cant rib ya for something i cant even remember half of the argument over Quote
Richard Cheese Posted April 2, 2008 Posted April 2, 2008 (edited) ribthz...did someone say ribthz fk yo old azz rail wait i got an old azz quad Edited April 2, 2008 by richard cheese Quote
CorvairJon Posted April 3, 2008 Author Posted April 3, 2008 cant rib ya for something i cant even remember half of the argument over What did you do with Nick? You need a reason to rib? Really? CMFP is right I FOUND the owner and you can read all about this fine piece of art on my site in the next day or two. One of the finest cars I've seen in a while. Shut uuuup it is too. Quote
Warrior07 Posted April 3, 2008 Posted April 3, 2008 Were you looking for this rail :6pak: I'll sale it ! Quote
dunefreak Posted April 3, 2008 Posted April 3, 2008 Were you looking for this rail I'll sale it ! You'll sale it? Like as in sail it on the water? :jester2: badass You mean sell it? Quote
Warrior07 Posted April 4, 2008 Posted April 4, 2008 You'll sale it? Like as in sail it on the water? badass You mean sell it? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.