Google Environmental Activism!

Google has teamed up with Environmental Activists To Flood Congress With 1 Million Phone Calls To Congress In Support Some Unknown Agenda.

Environmentalist are constantly trying to get riding areas closed down using junk science and it is direct conflict with the sport we all enjoy.

Extreme Outdoors supports being a good steward to the environment however we also believe there is room for everyone on this planet and everyone should be able to enjoy our public lands.

We are just small fish in the pond, however in protest of Google’s support of extremist, we will be suspending our Google ad words advertising account. This account is worth about 3,000.00 per month in revenue to Google.

We ask that you join us and stop using Google for your searches.

If you are so inclined, Google can be reached at:

1600 Amphitheatre Pkwy.

Mountain View, CA 94043

Phone: 650-253-0000

Fax: 650-253-0001

I asked them if they would be willing to donate to FODD and the ASA to help keep our current riding area open. I got a big silence followed by a "I'll forward your request" :laughing:

Craig

Edited by SandBlasted

those bastages!!!!

and I use google all the time too......

effe em.....im going yahoo now...

just like HOnda donating to the Sierra club

Google has been involved in a few things that I don't like, however this is kinda the final straw. 80% of all searches start with google, i hope I can do without them.

Interesting! One of my colleagues handles Google as an account. They ask to be referred to as GOOGLERS! What a bunch of freaks! :flipoff::beercheers:

I started using Yahoo on my Blackberry because their searches on there are easier. Stupid Googlers! :laughing:

• 2 weeks later...

those bastages!!!!

and I use google all the time too......

effe em.....im going yahoo now...

just like HOnda donating to the Sierra club

So when is the "Effe Google" thread happening.

Edited by suzltr450rider