Any good DVD's out there?

indasand

Seems I have been playing the same old DVD's in the garage forever...

Here's what I have:

Teraferma (sp)

Crusty (most all of them)

Bombsquad

Thrillbillies

The great outdoors

Bajaflo 2

Wasteland warriors

Dezert people

Against the grain

What do you guys have? and or are sick of and want to borrow/traid?

:ban-split:

Edited by indasand

sand blast is pretty good..

i was up in oregon with King sand cars, when they were filming that movie...and they got a really good segment of the ksc crew...and they were doing they're own videos that weekand...so sandblast and king sand cars swapped film for eachothers videos...got some awesome footage of the helicopter that was filming sandblast. which came out in the movie...k i'm done.

the quicksands are pretty entertaining...but not good for kids...and gets old after too much party footage from glamis...but they do have some decent dune stuff too.

sand blast is pretty good..

i was up in oregon with King sand cars, when they were filming that movie...and they got a really good segment of the ksc crew...and they were doing they're own videos that weekand...so sandblast and king sand cars swapped film for eachothers videos...got some awesome footage of the helicopter that was filming sandblast. which came out in the movie...k i'm done.

the quicksands are pretty entertaining...but not good for kids...and gets old after too much party footage from glamis...but they do have some decent dune stuff too.

:bawl::bawl::bawl::bawl:

I got a quicksand DVD for my birthday a few yrs ago and through it right in the DVD w/ a house full of friends including my kids and others. Long story short I don't play that anymore. :lol::hello::thumb:

Well.... not w/ the kids around.....

:poop_hittin_the_fan:

Sandblast :hello: badass duning video

Give it Gas :bawl: ok, but gets kinda boring- its mostly just drags at Glamis

Glamis Gone Wild- :poop_hittin_the_fan: ok at first, but over it

Dust to Glory :thumb::nah: - badass documantary movie and highly reccomend watching it if you haven't yet

Travis Pastrana Nitro Circus 1-4 and I think 5 is almost out: :bawl::bawl::thumb::thumb::thumb: ALL A MUST SEE

Crusty Chronicles (Crusty 1-10 all in one combined DVD) :thumb: : awesome DVD as well

Sand Addiction the movie: :thumb: pretty good

Let me know if you wanna borrow any of these, Brian. You are welcome to them as long as I get em back within a couple weeks or so. :thumb:

:idea: Hey we should start a video rating page on the site rating quad/ rail videos using :thumb: and :bawl: 's

:lol:

anybody love

"Dust to Glory" as much as i do?

great documentary of the Baja scene...very deep movie. with some awesome footage!!

In fact i would call it and offroaders "Must Have"

I agree great doc..........

:beercheers:

anybody love

"Dust to Glory" as much as i do?

great documentary of the Baja scene...very deep movie. with some awesome footage!!

In fact i would call it and offroaders "Must Have"

Sandblast :laughing: badass duning video

Give it Gas :beat: ok, but gets kinda boring- its mostly just drags at Glamis

Glamis Gone Wild- :laughoff: ok at first, but over it

Dust to Glory :laughing::laughing: - badass documantary movie and highly reccomend watching it if you haven't yet

Travis Pastrana Nitro Circus 1-4 and I think 5 is almost out: :isbb::isbb::laughing::laughing::laughing: ALL A MUST SEE

Crusty Chronicles (Crusty 1-10 all in one combined DVD) :laughing: : awesome DVD as well

Sand Addiction the movie: :laughing: pretty good

Let me know if you wanna borrow any of these, Brian. You are welcome to them as long as I get em back within a couple weeks or so. :laughing:

:laughoff: Hey we should start a video rating page on the site rating quad/ rail videos using :laughoff: and :laughoff: 's

:laughing:

:laughoff:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I've been hearin good things about treavis pastranas' Thrillbillies...

anybody have it? i was talking to some guys about it at a local bike shop and then i saw it again in the new sandsports in their reviews...

whats the word??? mail it to me?

I've been hearin good things about treavis pastranas' Thrillbillies...

anybody have it? i was talking to some guys about it at a local bike shop and then i saw it again in the new sandsports in their reviews...

whats the word??? mail it to me?

I've got it.... You can borrow it if ya want... It's ok...... The music is better than the riding...

:hello: