Back to the Future

ash

So my employer has graciously paid for a round trip business class ticket back to China :laughoff: I will be back on the 22nd. So everyone, take care and I'll be sure to post up some good pics.

thats a long flight hope you get hooked up with a private jet or first class how many hours? or should i say days? does it take.

I do get to fly first class, which makes it a little more easy...but it's still a total of 16 hours flight time on 3 different planes. The time difference is 16 hours ahead of us.

Las Vegas to LAX= 1 hour

LAX to Taiwan= 13 hours

Taiwan to Macau= 2 hours

Adjusting when you get there isn't bad. Adjusting when you get back is horrible. It takes 1 day for every hour time difference to get back into your regular sleep schedule. 16 days to get back on my regular schedule.

Hey Ash, I just left from there about 2 weeks ago, so there should still be beer in the frig. Dude you should take the United Flight from Vegas to San Fran, direct to Hong Kong, and shuttle to Macau it's only 13hrs over, and 15 hrs back. Enjoy, Macau is excellent...be careful of the .99 Cent DVD movies, the Customs A$$hats in LA are breaking down on bringing those back in from China....take away plus $250 per each DVD.

Hey Ash, I just left from there about 2 weeks ago, so there should still be beer in the frig. Dude you should take the United Flight from Vegas to San Fran, direct to Hong Kong, and shuttle to Macau it's only 13hrs over, and 15 hrs back. Enjoy, Macau is excellent...be careful of the .99 Cent DVD movies, the Customs A$$hats in LA are breaking down on bringing those back in from China....take away plus $250 per each DVD.

Just mail them home...