It's a sad, sad day in the DDR world!

wingnut

So, as I sit here with an aweful feeling in my gut........tonight I watched the bowling alley get towed away by its new owner! :laughoff: So I ask my peeps, please let us have our moment of condolence!!!! In memory of the "Wingy" mobile, I simply ask that you share some of your fondest experiences in the bowling alley....Good bye ole faithful, you will be missed by all!!!! :6pak: :drunk2:

post-184-1208497378_thumb.jpg

I would share what I remember,

but it seems my memory is on the hazy side.

I do remember several times seein' a green bottle leak deer blood into my redbull. :beerpint::beerpint:

Then is when the CRS set in. :drunk2:

Nothin' but good times in the good ole alley. :MBdance:

I hope the new owner utilizes the benefits of the L.E.D. light on the side. :think::dunno:

Are you lookin' to get something the Dodge can pull easier? :laughing: JK Wingy.

Congrats on your sale mang,

R-

WTF! Where are we gonna hang out NOW! :dunno:

:laughing:

Welll...sorry to hear that, but congrats wingy. Its sad to see it go, but you will move on to new and better things that suit your life better right now. You did the right thing.

Goodbye bowling alley. :bawl:

Goodbye fuggin freeloaders! :MBdance:

Goodbye big a$$ trailer to lug around! :beerpint::think::beerpint:

I didn't get a whole lot of time to hang out in it, but I do remember coming in to console the "Broken Butt" club when Angela joined!

And I had my first :MBdance::dunno: (oops :beerpint: ) in it on Halloween! ***Edited to protect the innocent!! :beerpint:

:(:(:(:(:(:(

Yeah! Less room less guests!!! There's a brightside to everything!! :laughing:

Edited by sand chick

Guest Crasher

What happens in the bowling alley.....stays in the bowling alley :beerpint::beerpint:

We are picking up a 28 foot Rampage this weekend (tow behind). We got a screamin' deal, so couldn't pass it up.

It was really tough to see it go, but times are tough and we obviously didn't need that much of a trailer anymore. Looking forward to not having to deal with lugging that big a$$ thing around now!! I'm sure we'll all still have plenty of stories to tell in the new hauler, that's how we roll!! Coral will be it's maiden voyage for us, so can't wait!!! :laughing:

As you sell your toyhauler,we will be living in ours soon. :beerpint::beerpint::MBdance::laughing::think:

Anyway,sorry to see the alley go for you guy's and I will make sure to send all the kids and dogs over memorial weekend to help make memories and break in the new casa. :dunno:

Edited by Danielle

Guest Crasher

As you sell your toyhauler,we will be living in ours soon. :beerpint::beerpint::MBdance::laughing::cry:

Anyway,sorry to see the alley go for you guy's and I will make sure to send all the kids and dogs over memorial weekend to help make memories and break in the new casa. :bawl:

Oh HELL no!! I'll send mine over to yours, you have more room!! :think::dunno:

As you sell your toyhauler,we will be living in ours soon. :beerpint::beerpint::bawl::laughing::cry:

Anyway,sorry to see the alley go for you guy's and I will make sure to send all the kids and dogs over memorial weekend to help make memories and break in the new casa. :cry:

Nothing goes together as well as Circus Families and Trailers. :MBdance::dunno::think:

OOPS!! Edited! :laughing::beerpint::dunno:

No!! That's not what I was talking about!!! You didn't post anything wrong!!! :beerpint: I was referring to something a little more "private"..... :MBdance:

BTW, this is Tiff, accidently logged in as Wingnut. :think:

Edited by wingnut

Congrats on the sale of the bowling alley!! :beerpint: Long live the bowling alley!! :laughing: Im glad to hear you guys found something more manageable! Hopefully next season Ill get a chance to check it out. lol lol

Will take that long for me to have a life again with the new job. And hopefully by next season ill be able to find a position with weekends off. :beerpint:

ok I have a bowling alley memory. :laughing:

Season Kickoff 06...

You showed up with so much crap in your hauler Steveo & I were like the papparrazi taking pics while laughin our azzes off at all the chit you had brought out in that thing. :beerpint: You even had fuggin FIREWOOD in that ma facka! :beerpint:

Oh yeah...and the "wooden crutch" :MBdance: for the rear bunk becuase the supports were out. :dunno:

We'll miss the ole bowling alley fo sho, but it'll be fun breakin in the new hauler :dope::lol::dunno: and I don't mean the crapper, but I'm sure you and Pauly already fought over who would break that in first on your way back yesterday huh? :headbang1:

LMAO....Yes, I thought we were going to have to pull over on the I15 last night because Paul almost had a "Moment". It probably had nothing to do with the 3x3 and animal fry's he ate at In n Out on the way home!!!! :drinkbeer: :chug: :lol:

LMAO....Yes, I thought we were going to have to pull over on the I15 last night because Paul almost had a "Moment". It probably had nothing to do with the 3x3 and animal fry's he ate at In n Out on the way home!!!! :headbang1::drinkbeer: :chug:

oof! FAT! :dope::dunno:

No!! That's not what I was talking about!!! You didn't post anything wrong!!! :beer_bang: I was referring to something a little more "private"..... :thumb:

BTW, this is Tiff, accidently logged in as Wingnut. :assblast:

I knew that! Thats why the :no_no: :bawl: and the :ninja::assblast:

And who in this group is ***INNOCENT*** ?? :assblast:

Just picked up a "bowling alley" you can come over and be a chef in it if you miss it!! Or you can just come hang out! Bring the pins! :beer_bang: