Local bands in Vegas

dunefreak

If you are going post up when it is fo sho. Me and the girlfriend will be up for it. :headbang1: :breakdance: :beer_bang:

Will do, John. I will post up tomorrow and let you know what time we'll be showing up. :breakdance:

I called today and they said they usually go on between 9 and 10. We should be there about 9 ish I'm guessing.

Chit !!! Gotta work tomorrow, can't make it out. :bump::banghead: Thanks though Pete. Maybe next time ! :DDRrocks: :breakdance:

:breakdance:

chitty!

Eff work...come out and drink for a couple hours :chug: , bust a move or two :beer_bang: :MBdance: and then go home and go to bed! :headbang1::MBdance:

Goodtimes last night! :breakdance:

Good sound!

Discovered that DDR either has the worst tatoos :beer_bang: or the loudest mouths :headbang1: cause we won two outa three tatoos!!

Hmmm............do I smell somemore ink coming on?? :breakdance:

Hell yeah....good times. I still can't believe how long it took for them to FINALLY go on, but that just got us more drunk waiting. :laughing:

John it was probably good you didn't come out- they didn't go on till about 12:30! :dope:

Show was great though just like always. I really like those guys. :dance:

I have a BUNCH of funny pics that the paparrazi took because she forgot her camera. I just said "here, use mine". :pics::laughing: Glad you guys came out....Pauly too! I had a great time. That place is pretty cool.

I think I'm still drunk. Went to bed about 3:30, now I'm up and heading out to the lake today to do it all over again. :blury::laughing::headbang1:

Hell yeah....good times. I still can't believe how long it took for them to FINALLY go on, but that just got us more drunk waiting. :laughing:

John it was probably good you didn't come out- they didn't go on till about 12:30! :dope:

Show was great though just like always. I really like those guys. :dance:

I have a BUNCH of funny pics that the paparrazi took because she forgot her camera. I just said "here, use mine". :pics::laughing: Glad you guys came out....Pauly too! I had a great time. That place is pretty cool.

I think I'm still drunk. Went to bed about 3:30, now I'm up and heading out to the lake today to do it all over again. :pics::blury::laughing:

Glad you had a good time. That 4 AM alarm doesn't let me play that late. :dope: But, got to do the work thing. Mo' money for the toy collection ! :headbang1: :dance: