Jump to content

stimulus rebate checks  

59 members have voted

  1. 1. How do you plan to spend your rebate check?

    • pay bills or debt
      24
    • put it in savings
      10
    • buy something nice/ go shopping
      4
    • go on a trip
      6
    • other
      8
    • not getting one
      7


Recommended Posts

Posted

$600, I guess I'm going to put it into my tank so I can get to work for 2 weeks. This $$$ is about as stimulating as a cold shower and bar of Lava soap to j**k off with :laughing:

AAAAAHHHHHHH , good old lava soap on your rope !! lol you gotta use a condom with that stuff !! :freakin_nuts:

Posted

AAAAAHHHHHHH , good old lava soap on your rope !! lol you gotta use a condom with that stuff !! :freakin_nuts:

I guess the lava soap is better than doing that with a hand full of fish hooks!

Posted

wife said ours is at the bank in their que to be deposited as soon as they run their daily tasks.. i guess they used my social :P woot..

Posted

Bob and I :breakdance: just got ours!! $1200 :headbang1:

Ok now I just have to wait for Bob to send me my half :beer_bang: , which he said he'd do tomorrow!! :breakdance:

Coral Pink Here I come!!!!!! I just need to figure out when!

Posted

$1500 lasted all of about 30 seconds in my bank account :breakdance: :beer_bang: :headbang1:

Damn bills :MBdance:

wahh! post-3-1210391188_thumb.gif

At least you got that much! :breakdance:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • VIP RV

×
×
  • Create New...