stimulus rebate checks

dunefreak

stimulus rebate checks  

59 members have voted

1. 1. How do you plan to spend your rebate check?

• pay bills or debt
    • put it in savings
    • buy something nice/ go shopping
    • go on a trip
    • other
    • not getting one

Just curious- how do you plan to spend yours if you are getting one? I bet most people will just pay bills with theirs. Doesn't seem like they will really "help stimulate the economy" much.

I don't even know what I am getting yet. :beercheers:

new tires for the cars... they are in need.. crackin and chunks coming off. The car more than the SUV... cheap a$$ continental tires.. homie gonna put some good chit on there..

$600, I guess I'm going to put it into my tank so I can get to work for 2 weeks. This $$$ is about as stimulating as a cold shower and bar of Lava soap to j**k off with :beercheers:

Edited by dunefreak

We got ours.........................698.00 what a crock of sh*t!!! :usa: The hole Bush system sucks. :laughing: Hopefully when the new president gets in there SHE'LL do something. Not that Im voting for her. But I sure as hell wouldn't vote for any azzhat like O-bomb-ya. :beercheers: Oh and back to the question of what are we goin do with the money, RUN IT THREW THE ELIMINATOR. :pics:

Edited by maxdout

i'm going to purchase a bicycle with saddle bags to ride around town and collect mustard packets. fuel is expensive, exercise is priceless, and mustard packets are free!

:beercheers::pics::usa:

ahhhh samurai and nissan altima... less than 40 bucks to fill up and lasts over 2 weeks :P

:laughing:

I'm just glad I live about 8 minutes from work. :D

I should be getting my $900 next week hopefully! Ill be paying bills with mine! :beercheers:

Well actually its already spent. Went to disneyland and had repairs on the burb to pay for! Least I got a little something out of it that was fun!

We had planned to pay some bills....but the '95 :headbang1: came home last week with a window stuck half open. :dunno: I tried to look at it this weekend, but I don't think I can get to it myself. They pack that chit in the door tighter than a chinese tent in the box from the factory. I think I'll dump it in Lake Mead......oh wait....is there even enough water?

Got ours on Friday...A whopping $87. Well that payed for half a tank in the dually!

:dunno::thumb: I thought everyone who filed got a min. of 600.00 why did you only get 87 dollars.

I have a Sami in my garage. It is having fuel delivery issues but someone else get to fix it with his check. :headbang1:

Edited by desertskyz

:dunno::thumb: I thought everyone who filed got a min. of 600.00 why did you only get 87 dollars.

I have a Sami in my garage. It is having fuel return issues but someone else get to fix it with his check. :headbang1:

Payments could be less, depending on tax liabilty and Adjusted Gross Income. Phaseout reduction begins at $75,000 for single filers and $150,000 for joint filers.

Stimulus Payment Schedule for Tax Returns

Received and Processed by April 15

Direct Deposit Payments

If the last two digits of your Social Security number are:

Your economic stimulus payment deposit should be sent to your bank account by:

00 – 20 May 2

21 – 75 May 9

76 – 99 May 16

Paper Check

If the last two digits of your Social Security number are:

Your check should be in the mail by:

00 – 09 May 16

10 – 18 May 23

19 – 25 May 30

26 – 38 June 6

39 – 51 June 13

52 – 63 June 20

64 – 75 June 27

76 – 87 July 4

88 – 99 July 11

For more information go to: http://www.irs.gov/irs/article/0,,id=177937,00.html

Payments could be less, depending on tax liabilty and Adjusted Gross Income. Phaseout reduction begins at $75,000 for single filers and $150,000 for joint filers. :headbang1::bawl::dunno::bawl::thumb::bawl::thumb::bawl::slap::bawl::banghead::bawl::banghead::bawl::banghead::bawl::banghead::bawl:

wooo hooo $300 ... i guess that is the down side to having a very crafty accountant saving me money every year. $300 chinese dollars....

funny we send billions to iraq so we can borrow billions from china :thumb::dunno::headbang1::thumb: