What has vegas come to !

Warrior07

i get all my stuff at atv cycle accesories. they are located on tropicana and topaz. they have a HUGE selection and their stuff is ALWAYS 50% off the sticker price. some oakly o frames at ridenow 60 bucks at that place you get em for 30.

i get all my stuff at atv cycle accesories. they are located on tropicana and topaz. they have a HUGE selection and their stuff is ALWAYS 50% off the sticker price. some oakly o frames at ridenow 60 bucks at that place you get em for 30.

It's a good place if you get there after a shipment. If not you are truthfully staring down Shiat that nobody wants. Good choice to score for the kids but as for us adults (who buy one size bigger because of our alchohol consumption, Yeah, not so much) it doesn't work out so great

Hey capt i think i did alright without the kid present i really would have effed up if i did it online and had to deal with trying to return the stuff :laughoff:

post-638-1210978810_thumb.jpg

post-638-1210978847_thumb.jpg

1st off let me start by saying ...Glad your son is a better looker than you :D:laughoff:

Must get it from your wife :dope: J/K

Man he looks good in that and I would have really messed up for my kid if he wasnt with me .. hahaa

Good Job Mang

Capt

:shout: HEY PETE!

Maybe you should think about opening up a clothing store just for rider's with only riding gear, helmets, boots, jersey's, whatever!

Sounds like you could make a killing! :dope:

Kid looks cute!! :D

Hey Pete, Great job for a dude you did OK buying clothes LOL Must be that feminine side you have :black: :booty::booty::booty:

how old is your son now? he looks great on that bike....

HE'S 4 now oh wait 4 1/2 can't wait to get him off the trainers i guess it's just dad being impatient !! :mc::booty: