Porting Secrets 101

CaptNkllm

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously though...is there a reason i don't know about that makes everyone treat MXman like chit all the time...

seems like every thread he posts in he get fuggin shredded...

if there is I wanna know about it, so i can burn him too....but until then i just see a kid with ideas and opinions just like the rest of us...

I don't know all about the motor stuff...but straight up callin someone stupid??? and bringin' in his girlfriend?

wow

no one called anyone stupid( unless i missed it)

it was all takin from the other posts on the other site...read ahead

just in his posts it sound like it all about him is the reason everyone picks on him. But no harm meant and if we see each other anywhere my icechest is always full and if of age you can have 1 :lol::thumbsdown:

Go back to the beginning and read all posts before commenting. The girlfriend thing is on a different post in this thread, has not a dayum thing to do with him.. If people would take time to know what they are commenting on then maybe they wouldn't get so :bawl: hurt. Fuggin boo hoo. :lol::mob::shake::whoop::lol::bawl::mob::driver::lol:

thats what I was going to post about. The girlfriend comment came from the other site(if you would read) funny how this thread turned out. :whoop:

Capt

Edited by CaptNkllm