Porting Secrets 101

CaptNkllm

there is this stuff that internal combustion motors need to make the minor explosion .......it's O2, or oxygen....once inducted and used, very little, if any, exists in the exhaust.....thrown back into the engine....there would be little or no ignition with the absence of oxygen

wouldnt work

and I swear to god that this is a repost....or maybe im justan internet WHORE and saw it somewhere else...

the post a couple below this idea is fuggin hilarious........

peace out :rolleyes: 'z

there it is

thats all i want

just someone who would debate without sayin o hes stupid

thnx dude :banghead:

but when the exhausts go to the cat...some of the gases are converted to a more suitable gas for the environment...a chemical reaction occurs

so wut if there was a cat that would convert all of the gases back to clean O2 to be reused in the combustion

like when the combustion occurs its a chemical reaction which converts it to all of those polluted gases

wut if we could reverse it in a catalytic converter and then it would shoot straight back into the cylinder

what would be a flaw in the explanation besides not having the reverse combustion cat

just thinkin openly

but like i said...i dont know everything about this

just thinkin of possibilities

Edited by motoxman30

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

but when the exhausts go to the cat...some of the gases are converted to a more suitable gas for the environment...a chemical reaction occurs

so wut if there was a cat that would convert all of the gases back to clean O2 to be reused in the combustion

like when the combustion occurs its a chemical reaction which converts it to all of those polluted gases

wut if we could reverse it in a catalytic converter and then it would shoot straight back into the cylinder

there would need to be some sort of chemical reactionto convert co2 back into o2, which at the temp of exhaust (im no fuggin rocket scientist here either, so i could be wrong) is impossible, imo.....o2 would need to be introduced somewhere between the exhaust, and the re-entry part of the engine....BUT

rerunning co2 and other gasses produced from combustion :banghead: couldnt be all that good for internal parts of the engine, and could lead to buildup on the cylinder wall and create a whole new set of problems.....

in theory....its a workable idea, but it would be much, much more involved than just sticking a tailpipe back into the intake

there would need to be some sort of chemical reactionto convert co2 back into o2, which at the temp of exhaust (im no fuggin rocket scientist here either, so i could be wrong) is impossible, imo.....o2 would need to be introduced somewhere between the exhaust, and the re-entry part of the engine....BUT

rerunning co2 and other gasses produced from combustion :thumbsdown: couldnt be all that good for internal parts of the engine, and could lead to buildup on the cylinder wall and create a whole new set of problems.....

in theory....its a workable idea, but it would be much, much more involved than just sticking a tailpipe back into the intake

aight

yeah that makes sense

thnx

but thats wut i was sayin...reintroduce the O2 with a reaction and there u have it

impossible now but u never know

who know wut will happen in the future tho.

nobody wouldve ever thought in the 1800s that a vehicle could move at the push of a throttle

with millions of exlosions goin on and all that complex machinery just movin round and round

so maybe..when we travel to distant planets some day and gather new resources...we could find a way to make it somehow work

and yeah i know...curvin the tailpipe back up into the cylinder would probably get u out of the driveway then ud be done.

even if the moons lined up just right with uranus , IT can not happen !

if you don't think GM or Ford or dodge [ lower case , because they suck ! ] have not thought of all the possibilites , you are way off track ! they have a car that runs on Hydrogen , very clean and very $$$

and Captn's right , it's the little Dune's for you !

even if the moons lined up just right with uranus , IT can not happen !

if you don't think GM or Ford or dodge [ lower case , because they suck ! ] have not thought of all the possibilites , you are way off track ! they have a car that runs on Hydrogen , very clean and very $$$

and Captn's right , it's the little Dune's for you !

yeah but how long has ford been around?? 100 years...and its taken em this long to come up with the hydrogen cars....it takes time....they cant just say hey...lets make a dei car :driver:

they said the wheel could not happen....look where we're at...we got FU*&Kin computers runnin cars

and the little dunes??

wut?? not to be :thumbsdown:

but the big dunes are wide open with a few turns here and there

little dunes.....turn every 5 seconds...jumps...and no wide open throttling

and glamis is little dunes stacked up

so id rather be in the little dunes :whoop:

maybe it should be the other way around....oooo burn...jkjk :shake::whoop:

seriously though...is there a reason i don't know about that makes everyone treat MXman like chit all the time...

seems like every thread he posts in he get fuggin shredded...

if there is I wanna know about it, so i can burn him too....but until then i just see a kid with ideas and opinions just like the rest of us...

I don't know all about the motor stuff...but straight up callin someone stupid??? and bringin' in his girlfriend?

wow

Edited by SandSoulja

seriously though...is there a reason i don't know about that makes everyone treat MXman like chit all the time...

if there is I wanna know about it, so i can burn him too....but until then i just see a kid with ideas and opinions just like the rest of us...

I don't know all about the motor stuff...but straight up callin someone stupid??? and bringin' in his girlfriend?

wow

straight up dude.. :shake:

:whoop::driver::thumbsdown:

wow

I personally wouldn't go as far as to call someone stupid, however, I have felt in the past that he doesn't respect the opinions of others at times like he expects his opinions to be respected. It's a two way street.

Folks need to get some thicker skin...this is the internet for Christ sakes. :shake:

Since we're asking questions. Why do you like to stir up chit? This isn't the first time.

i was just stirring chit up. :thumbsdown: :stir:

Let motox defend himself. I don't think he's a bad guy.....just that he needs to learn how to play with the big dogs, since he chose to get off of the porch.

I can see this thread has gone downhill. Classic summer BS. :whoop:

I personally wouldn't go as far as to call someone stupid, however, I have felt in the past that he doesn't respect the opinions of others at times like he expects his opinions to be respected. It's a two way street.

agreed...it is a two way street...i guess i haven't seen it going the other way...at least not quite as brutally.

Folks need to get some thicker skin...this is the internet for Christ sakes. :thumbsdown:

Also agreed...but the're is def a line between having thick skin and joking around with eachother...and straight up insulting someone.

Since we're asking questions. Why do you like to stir up chit? This isn't the first time.

In some cases...i think its fun. and i like to see and take part in "friendly" arguments...

In THIS case however...I personally felt like someone was being wrongly harassed and stood up for what i thought was right...

Let motox defend himself. I don't think he's a bad guy.....just that he needs to learn how to play with the big dogs, since he chose to get off of the porch.

I can see this thread has gone downhill. Classic summer BS. :shake:

I will to a certain point...I'd do the same thing for anybody though...i don't even know him...but we all just go by what we know on this forum...

agreed once again..summer bs. we all love the dunes in the end...

Edited by SandSoulja

wow

Go back to the beginning and read all posts before commenting. The girlfriend thing is on a different post in this thread, has not a dayum thing to do with him.. If people would take time to know what they are commenting on then maybe they wouldn't get so :whoop: hurt. Fuggin boo hoo. :bawl::bawl::thumbsdown::shake::lol::driver::mob::whoop::lol:

Edited by desertrider71

Go back to the beginning and read all posts before commenting. The girlfriend thing is on a different post in this thread, has not a dayum thing to do with him.. If people would take time to know what they are commenting on then maybe they wouldn't get so :thumbsdown: hurt. Fuggin boo hoo. :whoop::driver:

I read it from the beginning...

I thought that the girlfriend thing was separate...but then he replied as if it was his...plus that was a MINOR note in this argument...

nobodies :shake: hurt...just stating our opinions....

I read it from the beginning...

I thought that the girlfriend thing was separate...but then he replied as if it was his...plus that was a MINOR note in this argument...

nobodies :whoop: hurt...just stating our opinions....

:bawl: hurt :bawl: hurt It's summertime and all I see is :lol: hurt :thumbsdown::shake::whoop::lol::mob::lol::driver:

agreed once again..summer bs. we all love the dunes in the end...

Alright then....let's raise our mugs and shrug off the BS. This thread was meant to be all in fun, and it took a wrong turn is all.

:thumbsdown: