Porting Secrets 101

CaptNkllm

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

now that was funny!....almost as good as the DEI thread ..it was in the GM corvette forum...

http://www.autoblog.com/2007/11/16/asinine...aust-injection/

:dope::beerpint::beerpint:

post-693-1212117531_thumb.jpg

that would actually work if u had a catalytic converter that cleaned the exhaust up completely

never seen nor heard of it :shocked:

but if it were perfectly clean...

u get more air goin in...more power...better gas mileage...no need for an air filter either :laughing:

superchargers or turbo chargers...one or the other...uses the exhaust gases to turn a turbine which forces more air into the cylinder...but im sure u already knew that :beerpint:

dei...someone will think of someway to make it happen :beerpint::flipoff::laughoff:

that would actually work if u had a catalytic converter that cleaned the exhaust up completely

never seen nor heard of it :flipoff:

u get more air goin in...more power...better gas mileage...no need for an air filter either :laughing:

superchargers or turbo chargers...one or the other...uses the exhaust gases to turn a turbine which forces more air into the cylinder...but im sure u already knew that :laughoff:

dei...someone will think of someway to make it happen :beerpint: :bar: :flipoff:

:shocked::dope::beerpint::beerpint: :bar:

...oh and funny post, Capt. Is that guy for real??? :beerpint:

never seen nor heard of it :flipoff:

superchargers or turbo chargers...one or the other...uses the exhaust gases to turn a turbine which forces more air into the cylinder...but im sure u already knew that :beerpint:

dei...someone will think of someway to make it happen :beerpint: :bar: :laughoff:

:dope::beerpint::beerpint::shocked::flipoff: :bar:

I think It will over power a set of Padla Brats Though!!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Lol I hope not man

Didnt think anyone could be so stupid... boy was I wrong :drinkbeer:

Capt

i sure hope u aint callin me stupid bro :unsure:

wut i said...is totally possible

cats are catalysts that convert alot of the pollution in the exhaust to become more suitable for the environment

now think of this....a catalytic converter that completely took out all of the pollutants...the NOX, CO and all that other good stuff to become perfectly clean O2/Nitrogen....forced air intake into the cylinders...air is completely clean...meaning more horsepower because the air ratio goes up... better gas mileage...no need for air filter because the cat would clean up all of the existing exhaust and send it right back in...no pollutants. :laughoff::blah:

like jp says..."It could happen."

i havent got a clue as to what types of elements would act as a catalyst to convert the exhaust into reusable air :unsure: but someday....someday...it may be possible then we wouldnt have to hear all the bitchin from the :usa: enviros :bar: about us polluting the earth. :usa:

maybe ill think of somethin...then ill be like...these people called me a dreamer...they said the exhausts wouldnt power the padla brats...in recognition of their confidence in me in helping me become a billionaire...ive decided to give them $1,000,000 each...and buy out all of dumont and glamis and pismo to be reopened....that would be the day :slap: :moon: :lol:

thats some funny shizzle!! assblast.gif

can I pick up my gf? Sure just add water to the crankcase till it comes out the dipstick blury.gif

now ur just bein unreasonable :fro_smokin:

F&CK the crank case...its all bout dry sumpt

Edited by motoxman30

i sure hope u aint callin me stupid bro :unsure:

cats are catalysts that convert alot of the pollution in the exhaust to become more suitable for the environment

now think of this....a catalytic converter that completely took out all of the pollutants...the NOX, CO and all that other good stuff to become perfectly clean O2/Nitrogen....forced air intake into the cylinders...air is completely clean...meaning more horsepower because the air ratio goes up... better gas mileage...no need for air filter because the cat would clean up all of the existing exhaust and send it right back in...no pollutants. :laughoff::blah:

i havent got a clue as to what types of elements would act as a catalyst to convert the exhaust into reusable air :unsure: but someday....someday...it may be possible then we wouldnt have to hear all the bitchin from the :usa: enviros :bar: about us polluting the earth. :usa:

maybe ill think of somethin...then ill be like...these people called me a dreamer...they said the exhausts wouldnt power the padla brats...in recognition of their confidence in me in helping me become a billionaire...ive decided to give them $1,000,000 each...and buy out all of dumont and glamis and pismo to be reopened....that would be the day :slap: :moon: :lol:

your so cute . and you make me laugh :drinkbeer:

Hey Dan I didn't know you worked on Hondas too? How much did you charge the guy? Was his girlfriend worth it? Send pics....

j/k

:usa::usa: :bar: :slap:

:laughoff:

brian brian brian ,Ill pump some sand into your crankcase [ :unsure: ]

:moon: lol :drinkbeer:

i sure hope u aint callin me stupid bro :hello:

i havent got a clue as to what types of elements would act as a catalyst to convert the exhaust into reusable air :think: but someday....someday...it may be possible then we wouldnt have to hear all the bitchin from the :censored: enviros :flipoff: about us polluting the earth. :assblast:

maybe ill think of somethin...then ill be like...these people called me a dreamer...they said the exhausts wouldnt power the padla brats...in recognition of their confidence in me in helping me become a billionaire...ive decided to give them $1,000,000 each...and buy out all of dumont and glamis and pismo to be reopened....that would be the day :jester: :moon: :lol:

:blah::shake::usa::usa: :bar: :slap::drinkbeer::unsure::unsure::blah::lol::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

wow! :clap::thumb: Good luck with that. :lol:

your so cute . and you make me laugh :slap:

y do i make u laugh??

i dnt see wut ur laughin about

u think im lyin??

like i dont know wut im talkin bout??

had to read the automotive book like 4 times to get an A on the final

so i think i know a few things about motors

the cat would go right after the cylinder...clean it up like u clean ur truck or oil cleans movin parts

air goin in is clean...but i dont know if theres a catalytic converter out there like that.

LISTEN!!! BRO!!!!

how do u know how old i am

i could be 32 for all u know

just lied about my age...like all of u...who want to feel younger so u take it out on me

wtf is up with that??

i dont bring ANY hostility here...i put an idea out there and get criticized for it

i thought u know...older crowd....theyd probably be like yeah that might work...work the kinks out and it might be possible...but no...i get u make me laugh hahahahaha

Drama over this? OMG grow up .. life isnt about just you and your socalled knowlege. This was a funny topic and now you have come in here and distroyed its meaning and purpose(for fun). So as a thread starter it was meant to be that way...GO START YOUR OWN THREAD of how to's in any section you want (god knows there are plenty of them). Teach us O-wise 1. Please post up the tutorials you have saved through the years... This isnt a topic to prove your age or knowlege.

Now this thread is going to turn into a pissing match not just a funny comment topic.

I think Pete or someone should lock this thread and leave it as it was meant to be ... before it gets out of hand

Capt

Drama over this? OMG grow up .. life isnt about just you and your socalled knowlege. This was a funny topic and now you have come in here and distroyed its meaning and purpose(for fun). So as a thread starter it was meant to be that way...GO START YOUR OWN THREAD of how to's in any section you want (god knows there are plenty of them). Teach us O-wise 1. Please post up the tutorials you have saved through the years... This isnt a topic to prove your age or knowlege.

Now this thread is going to turn into a pissing match not just a funny comment topic.

I think Pete or someone should lock this thread and leave it as it was meant to be ... before it gets out of hand

Capt

dude y??

i didnt give any advice

its like in imagination land where that would be possible

i didnt destroy its meanin...i said somethin that would be awesome if it were possible then i get people sayin YOU STUPID...u have a stupid girlfriend

can i at least have my moment where people dont insult me

i said that dei could be possible with the right cat

wheres the stupidity in that

im on topic

now think of this....a catalytic converter that completely took out all of the pollutants...the NOX, CO and all that other good stuff to become perfectly clean O2/Nitrogen....forced air intake into the cylinders...air is completely clean...meaning more horsepower because the air ratio goes up... better gas mileage...no need for air filter because the cat would clean up all of the existing exhaust and send it right back in...no pollutants. :banghead::rolleyes:

there is this stuff that internal combustion motors need to make the minor explosion .......it's O2, or oxygen....once inducted and used, very little, if any, exists in the exhaust.....thrown back into the engine....there would be little or no ignition with the absence of oxygen

wouldnt work

and I swear to god that this is a repost....or maybe im justan internet WHORE and saw it somewhere else...

the post a couple below this idea is fuggin hilarious........

peace out :rolleyes: 'z

:clap: :flowers: :hello::blink::blink::blah::grin::lol::lol::whoop::pics: :moon: :clap::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

dayyyyum...is that all its takes? All I had to do was read a book about motors? Chit! All that time tickering and all the experience for NOTHING! :rolleyes::laughoff: dammit! :lol:

y do i make u laugh??

i dnt see wut ur laughin about

u think im lyin??

like i dont know wut im talkin bout??

the cat would go right after the cylinder...clean it up like u clean ur truck or oil cleans movin parts

air goin in is clean...but i dont know if theres a catalytic converter out there like that.

LISTEN!!! BRO!!!!

how do u know how old i am

i could be 32 for all u know

just lied about my age...like all of u...who want to feel younger so u take it out on me

wtf is up with that??

i dont bring ANY hostility here...i put an idea out there and get criticized for it

i thought u know...older crowd....theyd probably be like yeah that might work...work the kinks out and it might be possible...but no...i get u make me laugh hahahahaha

dude, first off...chill. It won't work. :dope::rolleyes:

second....there's really no reason to get your panties in a twist over this crap. You aren't getting criticized for not understanding motors....wait...yeah you are :laughoff: j/k

seriosuly though- IT WON'T WORK! :dope::laughoff:

there is this stuff that internal combustion motors need to make the minor explosion .......it's O2, or oxygen....once inducted and used, very little, if any, exists in the exhaust.....thrown back into the engine....there would be little or no ignition with the absence of oxygen

wouldnt work

and I swear to god that this is a repost....or maybe im justan internet WHORE and saw it somewhere else...

peace out :black: 'z

:dope::laughoff: dammit cheese...you tried :lol:

There are no explosions in any internal combustion motor. If there were it would be ugly. :banghead::rolleyes: It's called "combustion", not explosion.

:lol: :flowers: :hello::blink::blink::blah::grin::lol::lol::whoop::pics: :moon: :clap::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff::laughoff:

dayyyyum...is that all its takes? All I had to do was read a book about motors? Chit! All that time tickering and all the experience for NOTHING! :rolleyes::laughoff: dammit! :lol:

dude, first off...chill. It won't work. :dope::rolleyes:

second....there's really no reason to get your panties in a twist over this crap. You aren't getting criticized for not understanding motors....wait...yeah you are :laughoff: j/k

seriosuly though- IT WON'T WORK! :dope::laughoff:

:clap::laughoff: dammit cheese...you tried :lol:

There are no explosions in any internal combustion motor. If there were it would be ugly. :banghead::rolleyes: It's called "combustion", not explosion.

arent combustion and explosion synonyms???

please correct me if i am wrong. cuz im not up on all the motor lingo but this is how i understand how it works

fuel and air enter the chamber, spark is introduced by timing, which creates combustion (what i would call a minor explosion, a small controlled explosion, enough to push the piston back???)

i think i have the general idea, but im :black: :dope: on the intricate details

arent combustion and explosion synonyms???

please correct me if i am wrong. cuz im not up on all the motor lingo but this is how i understand how it works

fuel and air enter the chamber, spark is introduced by timing, which creates combustion (what i would call a minor explosion, a small controlled explosion, enough to push the piston back???)

i think i have the general idea, but im :flowers: :hello: on the intricate details

ok ok, fine you are somewhat right when you say "small controlled explosion". :rolleyes: That is combustion, but ok.

All I know is that I remember back in an emmisions license renewal class a guy referred to it as an explosion in the combustion chamber (cylinder) and the teacher went into this whole spiel about how that would be catastrophic if it were an "explosion". :rolleyes:

Its too early to be talking about this crap. :blink::banghead::rolleyes:

wouldnt work

peace out :banghead: 'z

From dictionary.com:

ex·plo·sion Audio Help /ɪkˈsploʊʒən/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ik-sploh-zhuhn] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation

–noun 1. an act or instance of exploding; a violent expansion or bursting with noise, as of gunpowder or a boiler (opposed to implosion).

2. the noise itself: The loud explosion woke them.

3. a violent outburst, as of laughter or anger.

4. a sudden, rapid, or great increase: a population explosion.

5. the burning of the mixture of fuel and air in an internal-combustion engine.

6. Phonetics. plosion.

Sounds like someone had an anal teacher.

ok ok, fine you are somewhat right when you say "small controlled explosion". :rolleyes: That is combustion, but ok.

All I know is that I remember back in an emmisions license renewal class a guy referred to it as an explosion in the combustion chamber (cylinder) and the teacher went into this whole spiel about how that would be catastrophic if it were an "explosion". :rolleyes:

Its too early to be talking about this crap. :blink::banghead::rolleyes:

not when youre on the verge of realizing infinite horsepower

:blah::hello: :flowers:

my muffhuggin :blink:

FART- a minor combustion between the legs :grin:

Edited by richard cheese