rhino king Posted April 19, 2006 Posted April 19, 2006 Do you know Zoom's Heli? An RC Heli shop in Los Angeles or do you ever go to Fun Fly's? no but im friends with danny and alan sabo
rhino king Posted April 19, 2006 Posted April 19, 2006 (edited) heres some of the kings club :angry: after this ride all i had was g strings Edited April 19, 2006 by rhino king
rhino king Posted April 19, 2006 Posted April 19, 2006 Hey Rhino King, We used to think you're crazy but then we saw you're nuts. :angry: :argue:
scott Posted April 19, 2006 Posted April 19, 2006 no but im friends with danny and alan sabo I know Danny and Alan very well! Danny and Alan a great guys and unbelievable pilots!!Alan Szabo senior is a great dad! I wish my dad was like that! Tell them that you met me (Scott Leif)! They will laugh! It is a small world! I have known them for several years. I own a RC Heli shop myself and got into RC Heli's years back. Damn hobby turned into a money pit/business. Fortunately my income comes from my computer business other wise I would starve! Is it true that Alan is flying the Synergy now? I just heard a rumor and now I think I need to call my buddy Todd Bennet or Jason Krause to find out if this is true! Have you met Chris Tylo? He used to work for me and just recently moved back to Vegas to be with his family. He is a great pilot as well. Not nearly as good as the Szabo's but likely the best in Vegas next to them.
dunefreak Posted April 19, 2006 Posted April 19, 2006 every thing r/c :angry: Do you know Zoom's Heli? An RC Heli shop in Los Angeles or do you ever go to Fun Fly's? no but im friends with danny and alan sabo I know Danny and Alan very well! Danny and Alan a great guys and unbelievable pilots!!Alan Szabo senior is a great dad! I wish my dad was like that! Tell them that you met me (Scott Leif)! They will laugh! It is a small world! I have known them for several years. I own a RC Heli shop myself and got into RC Heli's years back. Damn hobby turned into a money pit/business. Fortunately my income comes from my computer business other wise I would starve! Is it true that Alan is flying the Synergy now? I just heard a rumor and now I think I need to call my buddy Todd Bennet or Jason Krause to find out if this is true! Have you met Chris Tylo? He used to work for me and just recently moved back to Vegas to be with his family. He is a great pilot as well. Not nearly as good as the Szabo's but likely the best in Vegas next to them.
rhino king Posted April 20, 2006 Posted April 20, 2006 :smiley: :headbang: :smiley: and you the prez does not go off topic,,,hum
dunefreak Posted April 20, 2006 Posted April 20, 2006 :smiley: and you the prez does not go off topic,,,hum :headbang: you too Kenny! :smiley: Damn, you and ISBB's a$$es hurt over this! :headbang:
EY3BA11 Posted April 20, 2006 Posted April 20, 2006 my a$$ dont hurt your the one givin me the angry finger!!! who's a$$ hurts now.. LOL
dunefreak Posted April 20, 2006 Posted April 20, 2006 my a$$ dont hurt your the one givin me the angry finger!!! who's a$$ hurts now.. LOL no I didn't- I gave you the happy fingers , not the angry finger My a$$ doesn't hurt
dunefreak Posted April 21, 2006 Posted April 21, 2006 All this A$$ talk is a little then your reading wayyyyy to into it Gerald!
wingnut Posted April 21, 2006 Posted April 21, 2006 (edited) I think you're all Edited April 21, 2006 by wingnut
dunefreak Posted April 21, 2006 Posted April 21, 2006 Damn everyone, I was really just playing around with the whole "off topic/ start a new thread" smiley guys. and so much for just trying to keep this place somewhat organized. Let's get the Easter trip back on track now.... Tacomama and sand~snake cruising Taco's new golf cart Look at the look on OGP's face (on the left). He doesn't look like he trusts everyone holding the car up when we were working on it.
EY3BA11 Posted April 21, 2006 Posted April 21, 2006 Pete that looks liek a rather familiar posistion!!! OHHH yaaaa... baberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttt!!!!!! Nothing like changing wheels in the bottom of a bowl to find out you gotta be towed out anyways... lol
DeToXiC1 Posted April 21, 2006 Posted April 21, 2006 the a$$`s may not hurt BUT do your fingers smell ????
dunefreak Posted April 21, 2006 Posted April 21, 2006 Pete that looks liek a rather familiar posistion!!! OHHH yaaaa... baberrrrrrrrrrrrrrrtttttttt!!!!!! Nothing like changing wheels in the bottom of a bowl to find out you gotta be towed out anyways... lol yep! That sucked we should have just left the paddle on there. The desert tire just dragged anyways.
SandBox_Kid Posted April 21, 2006 Posted April 21, 2006 then your reading wayyyyy to into it Gerald! No....I openly admit that I'm homo-phobic!!
dunefreak Posted April 23, 2006 Posted April 23, 2006 Some more pics from Easter I just found in the camera.... when the weather was gettin crappy on Friday.... When it got real nasty and started to rain hard was when we started :mc_smiley: in the toyhauler.....This pic is from inside the t/h where it was nice and cozy and dry. :mc_smiley:
fctryblack84 Posted May 1, 2006 Posted May 1, 2006 wow that must have been fun sux i missed out on it...but thier is next season coming up :shocked2:
Recommended Posts